Ablative kerbals.

Well that's  a first  for me, never seen  licensing for a MM patch full of things that regular players, and MM savvy players  do every week and to every game they play.  Traditionally MM patch distribution has been a community freebie thing  and a simple post stating this is my cool patch  that does these things differently has been sufficient for the previous gazzillion patches made by users, for no hassle sharing with other users.    . it seems to me a bit excessive, besides which there is not one original line in there apart from maybe your name. The patch is wholly derivative of the works of other mod makers and users .

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

On 8/2/2018 at 7:02 AM, Xd the great said:

@zer0Kerbal try this out.

did and I like. The KISO (Kerbal Intergalactic Safety Organization) has now made it mandatory (at least in my games) to have every Pod automatically ship with one of these, right next to the Kilwaukee Electric-screwdriver and helium filled balloon.

nicely done!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.