KSP Weekly: The Eagle Has Landed

SQUAD

A little fact I only learned a few nights ago, on the morning after the historic events of July 20 1969, people visiting Arlington National Cemetery could have been forgiven for not seeing the small handwritten note beside the eternal flame on President JF Kennedy's grave.  It was unsigned and simply said, "Mr President, the Eagle has landed."

On 7/21/2018 at 8:22 AM, LegendaryAce said:

I apologize for interrupting the reminiscence, but am I the only one here excited that the console version got an update?

I don't mean to take away from the Apollo landing, as I think that was the greatest achievement mankind has ever accomplished, but I was -26 to be fair! So I don't have fond memories like many other people here do it seems.

No you are not, i was last week as i started up my ps read download for ksp. Its awesome that bugfixing is going on. That u can turn off trim and that precisionmode works is amazing. I havent encountered most of the fixed bugs and i guess i never will now.

There are people that tell that they have more trouble after the patch. I havent. I would say the game gained playability.

Father saw parts of it I think when he was young. Only wish I could have seen it live. Born into the wrong millennium though. Maybe though we'll go back. Would be a pity if we didn't. 

Am curious what this post 1.4.5 super secret thing is though. It's a change from the big fixing, bug squashing and bug hunting though which is nice. New stock parts would be nice. Or a full art overhaul. Maybe. 

On 7/21/2018 at 9:12 PM, klesh said:

What about the Steam integration seems jury rigged to you?

In that the game was not designed for it and it created new problems / complexities without first getting the game to run properly...

Also there might have been a ton of other features the game needed more than this... But that's just my singular opinion...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.