Azerite Systems [1.4.x][MM required]

Lilithvia

(This mod is in deep Alpha currently. There will be bugs, missing features, and missing parts, as well as part stat changes!)

Ever dreamed about hitting Stupid, Incompetent, and Highly Disappointing Kerbals with a legendary weapon, such as Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

No? Okay maybe that's a bad question, even if it gets covered by this mod. (Todo)

Ever wanted to have some Beer Basted Boar Ribs while picnicking on Azeroth?

What? You've never seen the beauty that is Azeroth? (This mod will cover that)

How about open a giant portal to some planet on the other side of the universe?

Well, Illidan already did that. (Still going to be covered by this mod)

Tired of seeing "Ore" when mining? Want something a bit more... exotic?

Azerite Systems already covers that.

Last but not least, you probably want to recreate magnificent vessels such as the Exodar!

"We should stop and ask for directions", I said. But, "No, it's interdimensional travel", he said, "What could go wrong?" (will be covered by the mod!)

Welcome to Azerite Systems!

Bringing Warcraft to you!

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Hey, what's this Azerite stuff?
It's pretty powerful stuff, seeing as it can be used to power both Ion "Hazzikostas" Engines (See what I did there?), and SRBs.
Once refined, of course.
Vom9WDy.png

1.25m Diluted Azerite variants so far. I hear you can use these for Krakentech, too!

https://i.imgur.com/3GCSYfa.gifv

Azerite Systems uses the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 Unported license.

CurseForge Download | GitHub Download GitHub Issue Tracker
Warcraft and associated copyrights/trademarks belong to Blizzard Entertainment.

Currently we have permission to continue to produce and distribute this mod courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment. They reserve the rights to stop production of this mod, or to force us to alter it as necessary.
Azerite Systems currently only uses Blizzard Artwork such as racial logos.

Current contributors:
@Lilithvia (myself), @AlphaMensae, @JadeOfMaar (Please do not bug him for support as he is very busy with other things, including his own mods!), and @Benjamin Kerman

I'm really new to modding, so please don't kill me since most features are still planned!

Edited by Lilithvia
License added!

The first screenshot has been posted, folks!

16 hours ago, James Kerman said:

can you mod some Beer Basted Boar Ribs into my kitchen?

No, but give me some time, and I can definitely mod them into your game!

I am proud to unveil our first tank, this one being a 1.25m wide, 1 meter tall tank for Diluted Azerite. Any thoughts?

This particular tank will have six variants, the first pictured below.
unknown.png?width=1158&height=677

It isn't finished config wise, but I thought you would enjoy this little sneak peak of the next update.

Edited by Lilithvia

Hi @Lilithvia,

In keeping with the add-on posting rules, can you please provide a license?  You don't currently list anything.

Per the rules, your mod needs to:

1. include a license file in the downloadable zip (it currently doesn't)
  2. identify the license wherever you make it available for download (e.g. in the OP of this thread-- it currently doesn't).

Thank you for your prompt attention.  :)

On 8/5/2018 at 1:39 PM, Snark said:

Hi @Lilithvia,

In keeping with the add-on posting rules, can you please provide a license?  You don't currently list anything.

Per the rules, your mod needs to:

1. include a license file in the downloadable zip (it currently doesn't)
  2. identify the license wherever you make it available for download (e.g. in the OP of this thread-- it currently doesn't).

Thank you for your prompt attention.  :)

We will be including a license as of 2.1.8.

As of now, we are currently waiting on a response from Blizz on what kind of license they will allow, as things such as Warcraft belong to them.

Also a sneak peak at one of the newest parts being added to the mod:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469262207629131786/476196088068702238/2018-08-06_20-09-14.mp4

A tank for Azerite.

10 hours ago, Lilithvia said:

We will be including a license as of 2.1.8.

As of now, we are currently waiting on a response from Blizz on what kind of license they will allow, as things such as Warcraft belong to them.

Thank you for letting us know.  For the time being, we've removed your download links.

Please make sure to address the licensing issues, as required by the add-on posting rules, before restoring any links to your download locations.

Thank you for your understanding.

License, and Azerite tanks added in v2.1.8A.

Links are no longer snipped.

We are also looking for a modeler capable of doing landscaping and nature themes to join our team!

Edited by Lilithvia

• 8 months later...

Hey. Sorry for the inactivity and lack of updates.

I was in the middle of classes for the past eight or nine months for mechanical engineering at one college, and Automation technology at another, and that took up a lot of my freetime, to the point it didn't feel worth developing when I was so busy, and was somewhat burnt out dealing with the legal issues Squad requires to keep mod threads like this up.
I apologize for not communicating that earlier, I was afraid that I'd either 1), backlash and angry responses [Probably not likely], or 2), laughed at.

I might have overreacted there.

In addition, the parts I had been working on (Like the atriums that you could walk kerbals inside of) were lost when my old hard-drive failed and burnt up.

However, I've had several months in the meantime to decide where to go with the mod, and am excited to announce that I will be resuming work on the mod 100% by myself. I've got a lot of freetime this summer, so I can't wait to get into the thick of things, starting to introduce resources like Mana and Fel, and among other things, get this mod fully working and operational!
One of my first priorities is to get existing parts that either have placeholder models or need other development work up and running. Used to have the wonderful @AlphaMensae to help with that, but he's back to coding his absolutely amazing mods, and so I'm excited to dive into Unity to do these things myself.

From your local galaxy,
Lililthvia.

Edited by Lilithvia

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.