Cant change focus with double click

In map mode (not the tracking station), I cannot focus on other plants/moons. I zoom out and double-click on another planet and nothing happens. Now, if I click on the Sun, the focus changes to that and If I am able to click on the planet mass NOT the circle icon that labels the planet, the focus changes. 

NOTE: I can also use TAB/SHIFT+TAB to change focus to all planets/moons.

9 hours ago, X1machinemaker1X said:

In map mode (not the tracking station), I cannot focus on other plants/moons. I zoom out and double-click on another planet and nothing happens. Now, if I click on the Sun, the focus changes to that and If I am able to click on the planet mass NOT the circle icon that labels the planet, the focus changes. 

NOTE: I can also use TAB/SHIFT+TAB to change focus to all planets/moons.

Yes, I dun think you can do it. Click once on the circle of the icon, you should see a option to change focus.

Yeah that doesn't show up either. There is no way for me to set a target.

I tried completely deleting the Kerbal Space Program folder from my steamapps folder and reinstalling and it STILL does not let me set a planet to target or focus using double click. Do I have to be in orbit to set a target or change focus? I am just testing using a command pod on the launchpad and going to map view.

Edited by X1machinemaker1X

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.