Jet engines wont start with X button.

Been playing ksp on ps4 for about a week. I started making planes in the SPH and i ran into a problem, the only way i can start my jet engine on the runway is by clicking the engine and manually pushing "activate engine" does anybody know what is wrong? It would be much appreciated 

Edited by Quantum_domain9702
Spelling error

6 hours ago, PrvDancer85 said:

That's odd in my save they will activate. Do u have that everytime with every Build? Are the engines in the stageing menu in the sph? I also Play on ps4 with cursor preset 

Yes, every build from the space plane hangar has this problem. I also make sure it is in the staging menu and it is.

7 hours ago, PrvDancer85 said:

That's odd in my save they will activate. Do u have that everytime with every Build? Are the engines in the stageing menu in the sph? I also Play on ps4 with cursor preset 

Me too. I haven's seen anything like that before. Which preset do you have.

7 hours ago, Quantum_domain9702 said:

Been playing ksp on ps4 for about a week. I started making planes in the SPH and i ran into a problem, the only way i can start my jet engine on the runway is by clicking the engine and manually pushing "activate engine" does anybody know what is wrong? It would be much appreciated 

Which preset do you have? Did you accidentally reset your your presets? When you fly are the controls different?

2 hours ago, Quantum_domain9702 said:

Yes, every build from the space plane hangar has this problem. I also make sure it is in the staging menu and it is.

It doesnt Sound like a usermistake at this point and i cant think of anything why this is happening. If u want we can take a look together via shareplay, im back home in about 2 hours but so far i have no clue what is going on there

Edited by PrvDancer85

1 hour ago, PrvDancer85 said:

It doesnt Sound like a usermistake at this point and i cant think of anything why this is happening. If u want we can take a look together via shareplay, im back home in about 2 hours but so far i have no clue what is going on there

I fixed it... It turns out I had accidentally turned on "stage lock" 

2 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

Me too. I haven's seen anything like that before. Which preset do you have.

Which preset do you have? Did you accidentally reset your your presets? When you fly are the controls different?

I had stage lock on, got it fixed, thank you though

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.