Texturing help needed. Paid work opportunity.

Hello All. 

As commented on in another thread, I've been trying to get some custom parts made up so I can make a ship I really want to build. Unfortunately I don't even come close to having the skills to create these models. Now, thanks to Nivee I now have the models I need but I need them textured and I need config files for them. Would anyone be interested in helping me out? I am happy to pay for good work. Many thanks. 

J

Edited by Ironcladsix

• 3 weeks later...

If you could post some screenshots of what the models look like, and what sort of texturing style you're looking for, I may have some free time to be able to make some textures for you, however I've never yet made a part for KSP, so I can't help with the config files.

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2018 at 10:36 AM, Tyko said:

I'm pretty handy with config files and parts balancing. But need to know more about what you're looking for. Types of parts, number of parts, etc

Sorry, I stepped away from KSP for a while out of frustration  because I couldn't produce the right parts. I need to make some alternative shaped pieces for the HX line from B9 Aerospace with as much of the HX functionality built in as possible. All in I have the beginnings of about five parts and I need a total of about 8 or 9.

Many thanks. 

J

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.