Need help from someone with modding/texturing skills

Hello,

Unfortunately I myself cannot mod or create parts....I tried looking at Blender from Steam and it seems to be far beyond my abilities to understand. That being said I have an idea for a mod but no way to implement it.

If you check out this review video of the Heisenberg mod by Angel-125, and pay close attention to the 8 minute and 14 minute marks you'll see probably the best cargo bay with a ramp and one with an elevator I have ever seen....

I asked Angel-125 if he/she would be willing to take the ramp and elevator and apply them to size tweakable mark 1 and 2 rocket and space plane form factor....Unfortunately he/she has no willingness to do so. However he/she said that they did not have issue with someone using those parts as a starting point to do so.

Basically I'm requesting someone with the knowhow to take the ramp and elevator mechanics of those parts and add them to typical rocket and space plane form factor as a stockalike version....and also hopefully make them work with tweakscale....so a bunch of separate sizes would not be necessary....

If anyone is willing and able to do so, I guess the first step would be to discuss it with @Angel-125, and then start a mod development thread here....and let me know!

Thanks!

JoE Smash

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, CobaltWolf said:

She should just make them since she already has the first one.

I already made that request.....she doesn't feel like doing so unfortunately. That's why I asked her if it was okay to ask if anyone else was willing to take her base part functionality and apply it to tweakable MK1/2 parts....

15 hours ago, JoE Smash said:

I already made that request.....she doesn't feel like doing so unfortunately. That's why I asked her if it was okay to ask if anyone else was willing to take her base part functionality and apply it to tweakable MK1/2 parts....

Hi, the trouble is it's not a drag and drop affair, nobody even the creator can unplug that part from the model and plug it into a completely different model.  Each part will have to be created and textured to suit the application,  whatever hull type it is for will need to be created from scratch with the intention of holding that set of elements. 
I'd guess, it'd take Angel just as long to make it smaller in a smaller craft as it did to make the original,  so unless they need it, or want something like that you'll be out of luck  
. As for anyone else copying it and putting it in a smaller craft, again you'd have to find a willing part mod maker,  who also wanted such a part , but mod makers generally do things their own way,  we don't like copying parts, i wouldn't.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.