Surviving Duna(A ksp novel)-Part 2:Echoes of the past-Chapter 1

KerbolExplorer

CHAPTER 14

Suspicions

V3Rfnfe.png

Rodrigh Kerman:Ryley?

sbiidk8.png Ryley:What?

Rodright:Is about the Winter owl crafts...

Ryley.What?Are they aproaching the colony?

Rodright:No.Is that.This morning....I saw like 7 of them landing.

Mirmore:Me two!

Derbin:And me.

Z1cVb7i.png

Rodright:I Kinda fell in danger by those rovers.They have a suspicius design.....

Ryley:Look i know that these Rovers may be an issiue.But Duna is not ours.It doesnt have an owner.Winter owl have as much right as landing here as we do.Aproaching the colony is a whole other issiue.

Mirmore:Ok.....

Derbin:RYLEY!I have something important to talk with you!.Can you come to the lab?

Ryley:Yeah...

Derbin:Look at this Surface simple the RC explorer got from that Stone hedge.

Ryley:Ok...Whats the issiue with this?

Derbin:Do you remember that rover that was sent to vall a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago?

Ryley.Yeah...

Derbin:Well it got Surface samples from the Surface of vall.And this rock.Is the exact same rock that could be found at vall.What ever made that structure.Was capable  of interplanetary flight.And transporting large amounts of cargo betwen these planets.I think we should send a long term exploration misión to that área.

Ryley:But we dont have enought colonist for that......We are only 12.....

Derbin:We could do it once more kerbals come right?

Ryley:Yeah.

Derbin:Sooooo what are the plans for today?

Ryley:We need o build the fuel refinery.And up our wáter production.If we can do this.We will be ready for more colonist.

Derbin:Do we start building?

Ryley:Yeah.....

4 hours later........

TY841kJ.png

Ryley:You gotta love those drones.....They builded everything we had to build in 4 hours!.

Derbin:Yeah.

Ryley:hey derbin?

Derbin:Yes?

Ryley:Do you remember where these rovers were landing at?

Derbin:Yes......

Ryley:Meet me at the Armadillo at night time.We are going to see what Winter owl is up to.

Derbin:But they said not to apro-

Ryley:I dont care.And dont worry.They wont notice.We will have a look from far away.

Derbin:I think this is risky....

Ryley:Dont worry!.

Some hours later........

k4DfGa5.png

Ryley.Nice you came.

Derbin:this must have been the craizest thing i have ever done.....

Ryley:It will be fine....Did i ever told you on how i killed i sea dragon with a survival knife?

Derbin:I prefer not knowing about that....

Ryley:Ok lets go to the rover.....Ok so i already found a small energy signature 20 Km from here.That must be the rovers.We will stop 500m from there to evoid detection

2lSI5bz.png

Ryley.Ok here we are.Evoid doing to slightest noice.....

Derbin:Ok.......What the kraken......

rBP4kjc.png

Derbin.What is that thing?!

Ryley.I dont know.Pass me the magnifiers....

Derbin:Here.

Ryley:OMK....Nah that cant be what i think it is.......Right?

Derbin:What!

Ryley:Here...Look throught here.

b9o9XcI.png

Derbin:Are those.........KERBALS!

Ryley:Yes.

Derbin:HOW MANY ARE THERE!

Ryley.I think more tan 13......And thats the máximum during the founder stage...

Derbin:This doesnt make sense....We only saw rovers.No drop ships with kerbals.

Ryley:Now that you say that.............Wait what if.......No imposible.....But it could be.....

Derbin:What?!.

Ryley.What if they came in a replica of the Kauroras life pods on pourpose.......They thought if we saw those life pods we will discover their operations on this planet.So they made these replicas to confuse us.......One of them must have mulfuntioned.That one is where "Bob" was at.

Derbin:If thats true that means that....

Ryley:Bob is an impostor.

Derbin.But the PDA scan said he was bob.And he has the same voice!

Ryley:I know.But for now lets head to the rover.

IckgLop.png

Ryley:Derbin.

Derbin:Y-Yes?

Ryley:Not a single world about this.

Derbin:Yes but what about the impostor.

Ryley:Dont let him near anything inportant and dont let him near the labs.If he really is a Winter owl employee he will be very interested on our research.Aswell he could try ruinning the mission so dont let him near anything essential to our colony.

Derbin:And we send him home as son as the rocket is fuelled up right?

Ryley:No.Theres a fair chance that he can come back.

Derbin:So what do we do kill him?

Ryley:No.We are not even sure if we are right.

Derbin:And how are we going to know if we are right?

Ryley:I dont know.We will need to observe him.If he tries leaving the colony or sabotoging anything.We will know that we are right.

Derbin:And how do we know that we are wrong?

Ryley:When he recovers his memory I will ask him core stuff about the kaurora.Stuff that only member of the Kaurora knows.

Derbin:I just hope we are wrong.....

TO BE CONTINUED..............

Edit:WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO page 2!

Edited by KerbolExplorer

CHAPTER 15

THE END OF THE FOUNDER STAGE.

Winter owl employee Asly:I told you there were up to no good.

pRr9VNK.png

Winter owl employee Derner:First they kidnap one of our crew member.......Then they come to spy at us.......

Winter Owl employee Asly:They are lucky our colony isnt well develop yet......But i swear to Pika......Once we are......

Winter Owl employee Derner:There can only be one faction colonizing duna.And that faction is Winter Owl.

Meanwhile at the Kaether Colony....

ZZ3rYeY.png

Ryley:What a nice day!.No sandstorms.No dust devils.No Winter owl rovers landing!........Say Bobpont?When will the first rocket be fuelled up?

Bobpont:It can be launched today but wich rocket needs to get refuelled first?

Ryley:Let me ask the KSC....*Goes back to the dome*

Gilre:Hey Derbin?

3eU62Rn.png

Gilre:Did something happend to the Armadillo?.

Derbin:Why are you asking that?

Gilre:The rover is parked in a difrent way tan yesterday.And i cleaned it aswell and today is all dusty again.

Derbin:Meh.There must have been a sandstorm durin nightime.You know that the domes are perfect at evoiding sounds to get inside.

Gilre:True...But the domes or building dont show signs of a dust storm....

Ryley:Hey Gilre!.I think drone 2 has a pop up tire!.Can you check it?

Gilre:Yes.Im on it!.

Derbin:Uff i own you one Ryley.....

Ryley:nah.Dont worry.....By the way How is the research going?

Derbin:Its coming along nicely.......We might have bigger domes soon...And windturbines........

Ryley:And that rock?

Derbin:Still nothing.......We really need to send a research team there.....The rock thought....Its emiting a small radio frequency.......But i cant identify it....I tried decoding it on every lenguage that ever existed.....I even tried Skanish but backworks.....

Ryley:Weird.....Did you saw more rovers landing....

Derbin:Nope.Neither dropships.

Ryley:I really hope they never notice we were there.........

Meanwhile at Kerbin.........SW29bDl.png

K.U.S.S.Dalhen captain:Yes we have the plane in sight.Good thing they had flares.

J76DzdJ.png

Nefal:Yes!.They are coming.They saw our flare!.

Melke: .......

Nefal:Is there a problem....Are you injured?......

Melkes eyes where glowing a Blue-ish color...

Nefal:Melke!.Is there something wrong!.What is happening!.

Melke:Cn YU HAR M-

Melke`s eyes returned to normal.

Melke:What happend?

Nefal:I dont now........

Meanwhile at the KSC....

USS9sil.png

Kelon:So as you may know,I have recently been on a metting with Rogenberry.Chief of the Beyond Kerbin corporation.We came to a conclusión that both of our companies whant the same thing.To colonize Duna and the rest of the Kerbol Sistem.So we decided that both of our companies will be working together for the DCP.That means that we will have more funding,more aplicants ,more research power.And finaly moar boosters rockets!

Linus:By the way Kelon I have great news.The colony is about to launch the Cargo rocket back to Kerbin.Meaning that the founder stage will come to an end.After the rocket launches.We will have suscesfully proben to all of Kerbin that we can build up the future of Kerbal kind at Duna.....We will start launching one more rocket filled with new colonist tommorrow if all goes to plan.

Kelon:Excelent.By the way linus

Linus:Yes?

Kelon:I Heard you launched a Zafire one.....

Linus:Yes.It apears that the tracking station found a weird signal at LKO.Thats why we sended a Zafire 1 up there.The problem is that we didnt hear from it since it started to aproach the object.

Kelon:Ok....I hope they are Ok.

Sidney Kerman:*Comes to the room*Kelon It apears that the Zafire 1 was found landed at sea.The crew has already been sent to the hospital but they say they are not injured.

Kelon:Ok.

wQ66dCD.png

MC 1.T-2 minutes till lift off.

Ryley:Everybody is inside the domes right?.

Derbin:Yes.

Ryley:Ok KSC everything is ready for lift off.

MC 1:Ok.....Lift off in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,

MC 2:Engines are fiering...

MC 1:3,2,1,

FnPXifz.png

Ryley:Lift off!We have a lift off!.First rocket launched from Duna is a sucsess!

Hrv1yAk.png

MC 1:Orbit achived.Starting the burn for Kerbin.

Ryley:We did!.The Founder stage is over!.

BlbBzmZ.png

????:Kerbal Space craft found...........Engaging scanning procedure...............Scanning complete............

???:Looks like very native technology.Isnt it?&%$$·%&

???:Yes.But that doesnt mean that we are not going to send Ketratron over there......

TO BE CONTINUED...............

CHAPTER 16.

NEW COLONISTS

B57qtZv.png

???:There it is....The Kerbol Sistem....Looks like we have arrived before the enemy....

???:The rest of the fleet is ahead of us....They found a habitable moon near that Green planet.

???:The star it self its already representing hight amounts of Atlanium.No wonder the Lucids whant this solar sistem so badly.

???:But we wont let them......Poor kerbals...........They are about to fight a species that is more then a trillion of years ahead of them.....

???:Thats why we came here....To help them......But we need to remember.We are not only helping the Kerbals.But we are helping the rest of the Galaxy aswell.If they get all that Atlanium....They will be too powerfull.........

???:Looks like the enemy all ready made an encounter in the solar sistem........Half the resources there should be are gone......

???:Uff.This is going to be P-Day all over again....But in space....And in the other corner of the Kermes cluster.

???:Lets go a bit faster...The rest of the fleet are already at that Icy planet...

???:Ok lets go.

t6vilQa.png

MC1:Ok all sistems are go.Ready to launch In 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,

fAjdoqi.png

MC 2:Engines are Fiering.

MC 1:2,1,0....

e3f76SM.png

MC 1:AND LIFT OFF WE HAVE LIFT OFF!.

Meanwhile at the Tracking station....

Alex:Damn....Did you saw that lift off?.....I love seeing this Sapce center in action again........

Kevin:Im gladd about  that...But we have something else to worry about.

Alex:What?

Kevin:There are some extremly strange signals at Eeloo...............What the Kraken are these?........Hum....No way.....

Alex:What?

Kevin:Im not only reciving 1  signal.....Im reciving more tan 1K signals.

Alex:Meh.....Its probably some of  Eeloos Gaysers....How many times did we had false alarms back at KETI because of that?

Keving:Probably......

2 days later....

H0SIJr1.png

Semfrey:Ok here we are....At duna....We are about to re-enter...Everything ready for landing?

Eildo:Yup.....I wonder why they needed so many scientist?

Semfrey:OK we are about to hit the atmosphere.

30 minutes later....

Ryley:Ok they should be apearing at any second......Ah!...They there are!.....Ok they landed suscesfully....Lets go meet them!.

Derbin:OK

iQFmmPA.png

Ryley:Ok so you are the new colonist.Right?

Eildo.Yup.

Ryley:Ok i hope you guys had a good trip to Duna.You are all  Geologist and Scientist right?

Gerry:Yes.

Ryley:Ok.Today you guys will have the day free.But tommorrow you will go on a 7 kol expedition to an anomaly found by the explorer.So get some rest...You are going to need it for tommorrow.

Eildo:OK

The next Kol....

6rlGXBF.png

Ryley:Ok the drones finished making the Linx rover...It comes equiped with a science lab and plenty of space........Im going to stay in the colony because teres some stuff to be done but Derbin will come with you.

Derbin:Ok.....By the way Im driving!

zS9Ga5W.png

Tidun:Ok it looks like its going to be a 10 Hour drive!...

Derbin:Hopefully we dont get in some sort of sand storm.....

10 Hours later....

0CFJa0x.png

Derbin:Ok the anomaly should be coming up any second....

gYY6mSE.png

Tidun:Oh my Kod what is that?

Derbin:Thats what we came to investigate..........Lets get closere

pRCufAs.png

Derbin:Ok lets go out and grab a sample....

ztRbpCM.png

Tidun:What is that thing?!.

Derbin:I dont know.....But im going to get closere

Tidun:Please be carefull....

Derbin:Dont worry!..........

UBleVFB.png

Derbin:What the kraken is this....

33QTTje.png

Derbin:Who builded this....Why is it here?....How are these cubes levatating?

ydCia8R.png

Tidun:Derbin are you ok!.

Derbin:Yes why?

Tidun:I dont know.....I saw a weird aura

Derbin:Weird i didint feel anything.....Wheres the rest of the crew?

Tidun:They are in the rover investigating some samples........They are to scared to get out.

Derbin:Normal....Its not every day you find an alien...Whatever this is on duna!

Tidun:And what is this Green thing?

Derbin:I dont know.......But im sure its not natural.......

Tidun:Well im going back to the rover,See you there!

Derbin:Ok...........Wait a second......PDA is there any planet right above me right now?

PDA:Yes........The planet is Jool....More in detail its moon...Laythe

Derbin:Was this made....On pourpose....What if whoever made this knew this was going to happen.........But why......Is there something about to happen at our solar sistem?

Meanwhile in Orbit of laythe......

6FzACrv.png

???:P&%* ?

???:Yes.

???We have detected some Lucid fighters aproaching the solar sistem....Do we send our fighters to attack them?

???:Yes.....We must avoid that many of their space craft to enter the solar sistem......

???:I wonder if they know we are here...

???:They probably dont......

TO BE CONTINUED........                        

CHAPTER 17.

SETTELING ON THE MUN

t0yvsLg.png

Skorpion-7 Employee:We where able of stoping the radiation leak......Sadly...There isnt much of the craft left.....The Only remains are the cockpit and a fuel tank......This is a good find for the history museums but......It isnt enought to develop interstellar flight again...........

Jonfred:Ok.....

Sk-7 Employee:Im going to head back to the airfield....I hope to see you guys there.

Dooduki:Well to bad......I told you we werent going to find anything....This was a waste of time.

Jonfred:What is this on the ground?

Maxble:It looks like...A broken PDA...

Jonfred:Meh....Its probably some piece from the infinity....*Throws it to the debris*....C`mon...Lets get going....

MQRxvE8.png

Leadon:So do have you found something more here?

Ludmal:Yes...And i think this is going to be as much as i can find here.........It appears that there are 4 types of temples.........Portal,Power,Directional And Master portals......

Leadon:Interesting.......

Ludmal:Yes.....The Power temples gave power to the portals,the directional pointed at the destination....and the portal temples well they sended you to your destination

Leadon:And what does the Master Portal does?

Ludmal:It appears that only Kerbin had a master portal.....The one you could find at the forest of Origins.......You see...If you wanned to go to Eeloo throught a portal you would need to wait until one of the directional portal had eeloo just above it.......The diference with a master portal is that it didnt need for a directional portal to point at its destination....

Leadon:And wich planets had a portal?

Ludmal:I think all planets of the Kerbol Sistem had one.........The most exiting part of this is that....These where build by Pika.....It may be posible that Pika Builded Portals for other civilizations.....We could be able to go to other solar sistems with these portals!

Leadon:And i thought that we might be going to other star sistems with Kauroras or Pikas infinitys.....

Ludmal:He he me too......I guess that not all civilizations used rockets.....I wonder if Val made it to the desert airfield...

Leadon:Oh yeah why did you sent her back?

Ludmal:I gave her a disk with data for a sattelite that might be able of detecting these temples on Kerbin and other planets

Twvy1Hb.png

Dessert Airfield CEO:Ok Val I  hope this rocket is worth all the funding it when into it...If not IM TAKING THE MONEY FROM YOUR PAYCHECK

Val:Yeah yeah....Blame Ludmal if it doesnt work...

Dessert Airfield misión Controler:Ok we are ready for launch in 5,4,3,2,1,0!

wdkXwbb.pngDAMC:And lift off we have a lift off!

M774rbq.png

DAMC:Ok Orbit achived.....Engaging scan....................Huh?

DACEO:Whats the problem?

DAMC:The anomaly isnt on Kerbin.......Its on the Mun.

Val:Thats odd.....Can you send the sattelite to scan the mun?

DAMC:On it!

tL6d8xh.png

DMAC:Lets see engaging scans.....................Yes the readings are comming from there...........It looks like its coming from the Jebadahia Kerman Crater.

Val:So we send a mission over there?

DMCEO:We cant send a mission to the mun from here but maybe the KSC can.....

Val:Can you send them a message to them asking for a munar mission?

DMCEO:We could....Let me send call them..........Hey Kelon?Its me The CEO of the Airfield.....You see we sended a small stattelite to take scans fro the mun when we found a Little anomaly coming from there.....We may need a mission send there

Kelon:Can you send me the readings?

DMCEO:Yes......

Kelon:Interesting..............*In the background*Linus!!!!!! do you know what all this mulch means?.....Ah ok............Yes we can send a mission over there...Is Vall there?

DMCEO:Yes why?

Kelon:We need her to pilot the rocket over there.....Send her Via a plane.

DMCEO:Ok....Val Looks like you are going to the mun

Val:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!.I can finnaly be on a rocket again!.....Give me a plane i will be at the KSC as fast as possible!

2 hours later at the KSC...

MzTSQgc.png

Val:Ok im here!....Who is going apart from me?

Linus:Well its not a very demandfull mission...But you will go  with one more guy.

Val:Who?

???:Me!....Hi val!

Linus:Val...Meet Hanson...Hanson meet Val.........Hanson will be the Scientist and engenier of this mission....You Val will be piloting the ship..

Val:Which ship are we taking?...The Pika 1?....Katurn 5?

Linus:Nope...You are takking the DTS...

Val:Isnt that for Duna?

Linus:yes but it Works great on the mun......As well we didnt had any more passenger rockets so this will be your ride...In there you will find colony supplies to build the outpost..

Val:Ok.........Wish us luck!

10 minutes later

81WcTaI.png

Val:Ok are you ready for lift off?

Hanson:Yup.....

MC 2:Ok lift off in 5,4,3,2,1,0

5vcVa4T.png

Hanson:Lift off we have a lift off!

MC 1:Hey thats my line!

0aWM1OL.png

Val:Munar flyby achived...We will be there in 5 hours....

Hanson:Hey Val?....You where on the Kaurora right?

Val:Yes.

Hanson:How was that ship?

Val:It was very big.......Bigger tan this ship.....It had space to comfortly hold 190 kerbals.....

Hanson:And do you know what made the craft crash?

Val:Not really......I only Heard that it was an alien canon.....But i dont know why it shot us down......I can only say that i was extrimnly lucky by being close to the infinity

Hanson:True....

5 hours later....

H1rLZzp.png

Val:Ok we are on Munar Orbit....Il start de-orbiting the Space craft...Are you ready for landing?

Hanson:Yup.....

5 minutes later

afFbNoW.png

Val:Ok we are about to land........Gentle Val......Gentle..........And.......

Dq9OIaL.png

Hanson:Touch down!..

Val:Ok lets get out and build the outpost

SJahEOW.png

Hanson:Ok so how does the asembling work.....

Vall:You press the that boutton and it will inflate it self

Hanson:Ok.....Uff this is going to take a while....

A while later....

5u9JuRG.png

Hanson:And there!......Hey Val...Dididnt you say there was going to be an alien buiding?

Val:Yes i think there should be one......Its on the other side of the crater.....

Hanson:Ok...Wheres the Rover?......Oh wait......Thats why there are a lot of EVA monopropellant tanks right?

Val:Yup....But dont worry..We will go tommorrow....For now lets get some rest......

TO BE CONTINUED............

CHAPTER 18

BETRAYED

kexOQoa.png

Val:Ok....Its a new day......Time to get heading to the anomaly site.....Do you have the monopropellant?

Hanson:Yes

Val:Great!...Lets get going...Its only six km from here

Some time later....

uRKHZzX.png

Val:Lets stop using the jet pack for now...We are almost there.....

Hanson:Finaly....

4yYkGGI.png

Hanson:There it is....

Val:I knew there was something here...Lets go...

tuzJv2L.png

Val:What is this place....A portal?

Hanson:hehe.......I guess you at least...Will never know.........

Val:Hum....WH-*Gets knocked out by Hanson*

YxThHaC.png

Hanson:Now.....Time to shutdown the portal.......Im sorry val....But its what had to be done...........The power of Kerbol will belong to the Lucids ......We will rule the Galaxy....No the entire universe!!!!

????:Did you shut down the portal Hanson?

Hanson:Yes....Theres no way those dumb Celestials are protecting this solar sistema now......

????:Excelent.....Time to engage part 2 of the plan.......Crew Engage on Ketratron!

Hanson:Now to ensure this kerbal doesnt leave this moon im going to take the rocket.

qO4Fii2.png

???:Ketraton can you hear me?....Its me P&%a

Ketraton crew 1:Loud and clear!

???:Look..I need you to leave the solar sistem.....This will probably get really ugly really fast.....

Ketratron crew 1:We cant.....We need to test the Kerbals.

???:Pi&% we are getting readings from the other side of the sistem....We suspect its lucids about to fire..

???:KETRATON GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!...........Ketratron?........Are you there????..........Dammit.........Please respond.............Dammit....They will not get away with this..........They will not get away with this........Crew.....Call more fighters......We are attacking in 5 days.....

W0WSrIN.png

???:Scout 1...Move to the Kerbin sistem and try contacting the Kerbals.....we are going to need as much help we can have.

Scout 1:Order recived.....Engaging pulse drive

V2FFsbG.png

Scout 1:I arrived...Im going to stay here for some time trying to communicate with them.....

8yNT16d.png

Ryley:Another kol......Damn.....Wich kol is it today?

Gilre:Kol 11....Time passes flying.....

Ryley`s PDA:Transmission from the KSC incoming.........

Alex:Hey Ryley?

Ryley:Yes?

Alex:Can you put the sensor tower on max scan?...We are picking some weird signals from the Surface of the planet...

Ryley:Ok.....Gilre im going to the sensor tower   il come back in a sec..........................Hey....Derbin can you hear me?...

Derbin:Yes i can Ryley......Whats the problem?

Ryley:We need to put the sensor tower in max scan mode.....

Derbin:And whats the problem?And i cant do anything about it because im on the anomaly site...

Ryley:The thing is if i put the tower in that mode it will detect the Winter owl base......We cant let the rest of the colony find this out.....

Derbin:Is there a way to avoid it detecting the base?

Ryley:Nope......I think our only way out is by telling mission control about this.....

Derbin:Can you not change the mode of the tower?

Ryley:I dont think thats going to be possible.....They will probably end up changing the mode from there........

Derbin:Well let them!....as long as they dont find out we where there!

???:Find out about what?

sjmwtvO.png

Derbin:Tidun!....What are you doing here?!

Tidun:I came to keep investigating!...Now tell me!....What is this big secret?....Is Winter owl really building a colony here?

Ryley:Derbin?...Derbin whats happening?

Derbin:I need to hang up Ryley il call you later............

Tidun:Am i right?

Derbin:yes.....yes you are.......me and Ryley when on a night expedition to see where the rovers where up to.......We arrived at what appeard at a minning outpost......It had atleast 12 kerbals.....Please dont tell this to anybody else

Tidun:Dont worry!...Im not that kind of girl...

Derbin:As well i need to tell you....You may already know a kerbal called Bob.

Tidun:Yes.....

Derbin:Whe think he might be a spy sended by Winter Owl......I would like once we come back to the colony you keep an eye on him.....

Tidun:Ok....But one  thing?

Tidun:You said that you whent near their base........You know that rover probably left a trail...And if a sandstorm didnt happen..........

Derbin:Oh mulch......You dont think they know.........

Tidun:If the Project is a secret they probably check every place near the colony.......Theres a fair chance they found the trail........

Derbin:Oh no.......Please no.......

Tidun:Well im going to go to keep investigating this place.....

Derbin:Ok..

37lnSuX.png

Tidun:Hey wanst this lighten up the other day?

Derbin:Yeah....Weird that isnt today.....

Tidun:Was it shutdown?

Derbin:What could possibly shut it down?....Maybe it runned out of power?

Tidun:If it would have runned ot of power it would have gave a warning before running out....

Derbin:Well i guess we will need to keep investigating.....

GAIKJI2.png

Alex:Hey Kevin?...Im getting an unknow transmission for LKO....I think its trying to communicate with us......Im going to adjust the antennas to cach the signal better......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

CHAPTER 19

TRHOUGHT THE PORTAL

Val:uh......My head......Where the kraken  am ipmK2GKG.png

Val:Wasnt this place lighten up before?.....Why is it so dark?

PDA:Warning.....Jet pack heavely damaged.....No proppellant remaining.

Val:Well i guess il be walking back to the colony......I hope the DTS is there....

TmAnK30.png

Val:I knew it....He took the rocket........I hope the KSC is willing to send a rescue mission....

3I08dPk.png

Val:Ok lets see here........Wait.....HE BROKE THE ANTENNA!!!!!............How the heck to i always get in this situations........I need to find a jet pack......I think i left a spare one on the base.....Hopefully he didint broke that one as well...........Ah yes here it is....As good as new......Now....How can i get out of here............Maybe i can use the portal?.........But....If i can turn it on.....Where will i go?......Well at this point everything cant get any worse.....

MlqzGP2.png

Val:Yes...This place is as dead as before......And i cant see and ON swicht anywhere.........This was just a waste of time and monopropellant.......What do i do now?

???:VaLen#na.....Can Y)(ou H%ar M~?

Val:What the?!....I must be going crazy!

PDA:Sanity levels normal.....

???:Çm HeAr tO HeLp YOu.....I CaN Tell yOu How to PoWer Up ThE PorTal......Kerbal KInD Depends on YOu.

Val:Hum....What?......How do i know that you are not going to make this place explode with me in it?

???:If I WhANT YOU To DIe I CoulD Just LET YoU PERish ON THis MooN...TrUsT Me.

Val:Ok....Im listening.....

???Go To THe RoOf...YoU WilL SEE 2 ReACtOrs.....PRESs THe BouTTons On BoTh OF Them.

Val:Ok

WOGHNWc.png

Portal:&%$&·%$$&&(/Y674946157974/&(&(%/&$&%·

Val:Done.

DJSbTiK.png

???:GoOd JoB VaL.....,....I ALready SEted the DesTinAtIon.......FEeeel Free To GO throught the Portal.

Val:Ok...*Goes throuhgt the Portal*

meanwhile at Duna......

oDl9r8s.png

Tidun:Im going to see if i can somehow extract some data from here.................WOAH

???:PORTAL ACTIVETED.........

Derbin:WHAT THE?!

iWu8aUS.png

Val:Ouch my head.....Where am I?.....

Derbin:WHO ARE YOU!

Val:Wait Derbin?

Derbin:Val?.....No.....How?

Tidun:The shrine.....Its lighten up again......

rBHLkcv.png

Val.Where am i?Why is the soil red....Wait...Im at Duna?!.....Bu how i was at the Mun just now?!

Derbin:The Mun?

Val:Its a long story.....Wait wheres the colony?

Tidun:100 Km from here.

Val:Oh great.Why are you guys here then?

Derbin:We came to investigate this anomaly......Why where you at the Mun?

Val:I whent there becasue an sattelite saw an anomaly...I when with this Hanson guy.....We found this sort of portal.......I when throught the portal and...Here i am.

Tidun.What about Hanson?

Val:He is a traitor...He knocked me out near the portal..Broke my EVA pack and took the DTS Pika knows where!

Derbin:You`ve got lots of explaining to do....Tidun.....Go back to the rover and tell Ryley we are coming back to the colony...The exploration trip will end for now...

Tidun:Ok!....

BVBhH89.png

Derbin:C`mon lets get out of this place.....Tidun...Can you drive...I have to talk with val for a sec...Or two....

Tidun:Ok..

Derbin:Ok Val......Can you tell me if you have something to do with the portals shutting on and off?

Val:I think so.........You see when i got knocked out......the portal was on...when i woke up.....it was off.....

SVBcHxa.png

Derbin:I see.......How did you turn it on again?..Or did it turn on by itself?

Val:I turned it on......A weird voice told me to turn on the portal.........It aswell told me that kerbal kind depended on me....

Derbin:Can you describe the voice?

Val:It sounded like a teen.......It was a female voice.......It aswell sounded distortioned......

Derbin:I dont know if to belive that or not......

Val:I understand

Derbin:Thought that you already told us very crazy things....And most of those where confirmed by Ryley that was on 4546B.....You know the Precursors?Klarha........And with the stuff thats happening right now....I dont see why it could be fake.....But i need to tell you something.........Wait a sec.....Samfrey?....Can you go to the lab or to the cab?....I need to speak privetly with Val.....

Samfrey:Ok...

Derbin.Now that we are alone i need to ask you something.......Do you remember bob?

Val:Yes....

Derbin:Well his alive AT OUR COLONY.....Or atleast i think so.....

Val:Wait what?!...He is alive?!.........I remember that my PDA said he was MIA so there was no confirmation about his death....

Derbin:But Ryley found his life pod destroyed....Actually his life pod may have gotten teleported here.......*Tells Val all  about Winter Owl and his and Ryley`s theories*

Val:Actually knowing what is happening right now.........I dont think Bob.....Is working for Winter Owl........I dont think.....Bob is a Kerbal......I think he is like Hanson........A traitor or a friend.........But if he is working with Winter Owl..............He might be hiding something from Kaether........The major space center on Kerbin........

Derbin:But what?

Val:Do you know where his house is at the colony?

Derbin:No....But maybe Ryley knows......

Val:Who else knows about this?

Derbin:Tidun and Ryley........You said that the voice told you that Kerbal kind depended on you?

Val:Yes

Derbin:That must mean that....We are in danger......I dont know from what.....But if it said that.....then theres something bad about to happen.......If i dont remember bad......Pika was in the Kerbol sistem 40.000 years ago....When kerbals lived from hunting animals with wooden Spears with a pointy rock on top...........But legend says that that happend on eve..........Before the extincion event........She only saved the only space wordy species......Kerbals.......She brought them to kerbin............To the forest of origins............They said that there she builded a portal.........Connecting the entire Kerbol sistem....and beyond...............................After 10K years she left.......To help other species like us..............I think that........something is aproaching the Kerbol sistem.....Something hostile......Something To big for us to fight off....I think......Pika is coming back to the Kerbol Sistem....To help us defend this sistem.......

Val:Welp i wont be sleeping in a year thats for sure.....But why do we need the portals then?

Derbin:Because the portals may connect to her homeworld.....that would make travelling from there to here faster..........

Val:So........Hanson.....IS AN ENEMY.......He turned off the portal to evoid Pika coming to the Sistem!

Derbin:But.........If he knew about Pika........Why did he didnt kill you?....Or kidnaped you.......He must have knew that you could turn on the portal again.......

iC2NpVF.png

???:Pi@# we reached orbit of this rocky moon......

???:Ok stay in posicion until we say so....

???:Roger that....

TO BE CONTINUED......

CHAPTER 20!

The truth about Bob

gckznmu.png

Kelon.What the Heck are they doing!.....Why did the DTS randomly took off from the Mun?

Kevin:Idunno....Im aswell detecting several energy pulses on the mun.....Near the Jebedahia creater.....

Alex:Dont worry....I atleast got track of the DTS......But i dont know what the Kraken its doing.....

Linus:Its heading out of this solar sistem.....But where?

Kelon:Did it even had enought fuel to escape Kerbol?

Linus:Nope...

Kevin:ENERGY PULSE DETECTED NEAR THE DTS!!!!

Linus:The signal.....Banished

Kelon:Did it explode?

Linus:I dont think so...........That energy pulse was similar to the one the Kaurora did........I think it did a hyper jump.....

Kevin:But the DTS doesnt have that kind of technology...

Linus:well i dont know what it did but i doubt it was an explosión.

zSO5bUq.png

Tidun:Ok we are almost back at the colony....

SEVZzfv.png

Ryley:Hi derbin Welcome back!

Val:Hey! Ryley!

Ryley:Val?....What are you doing here?!

Val:Its a long story.....

Ryley:Derbin did you saw that light in the sky yesterday?

Derbin:No.....

Ryley:Well yesterday there was this masive explosión in the sky......I even think that some debris landed near the colony....

Val:What!

Gilre:Yes...The whole sky changed from oranged to a dark blue

Val:You said that some debris landed near by?

Ryley:Yes....Im sure it wanst a meteor.....or a comet....

Val:Lets go investigate it then!

Derbin:Now?....Theres only a few hours of Kerbollight

Val:That should be enought time!....Lets go!

Ryley:I dont see why not.........You coming Derbin?...

Derbin:If you say so....

Bob:Can i come to?

Derbin:yes!...Why not....*Looks at Ryley*...This could be the perfect chance to interrogate him....

JcK9dw5.png

Ryley:Ok lets get going......

IxzBWLK.png

Ryley:Damn....you can perfectly see  the kerbin Sistem from here huh?.....Its perfectly aligned with moho and Eve....

Val:True....

30 minutes later.....

ssHEqcA.png

Val:I see something up ahead!

Ryley:Me too.....Im going to drive closer

ZiAtP2f.png

Derbin:Doesnt look kerbal to me......What is this?

Ryley:I dont know but it seems to still have power.....I see a hatch up there im going to enter it

Derbin;Its damaged......But it isnt damaged from colliding with Duna or from re-entry....No its....something else...But i dont know what....

Ryley:*Comes out trought the hach*Well this is fun....Looks like our sistema is the place where an interstellar war is about to take place at!....Hear this!...*Plays transmissionfrom chapter 18*

Bob:They are here aswell.........I should have known that the celestials where aswell in this solar sist-*Gets knoked by valentina*

Derbin:There guys  is the proof......A mulching traitor acting as Bob.....

Val:So what do we do  with him?

Derbin:I dont know....

Bob:Do...you really think i can get defetated that easy?.......I will have no mercy when attacking Kerbin.......*Disapears*

Derbin:You Shaw that right?!...HE JUST DID "PUFF"

Val:Im not worried about that....Im more worried about what he said...Attacking kerbin.....What may have he meant......

Ryley:And what are Celestials?

Val:I dont...know.....Do we warn Kerbin?

Derbin:Yeah?!...Why not?....They wont belive a mulch of what we are saying!

Ryley:He is right.....

Val:And what are we going to do?....Stay here waiting for the attack?.....I dont know about you guys...But im going to try to establish contact with whatever was speaking to me yesterday......Im sure...She was good.....That she wanned to help...

Derbin:And what if she was a traitor like Bob and hanson.....

Val:.....

Derbin:Agree with me Val.........Every species in this universe are enemies.....Look at the kaurora......Destroyed by aliens......You where  left stranded on the mun by hanson.....wich he isnt even a kerbal......And now look....This sistem is about to get attacked by  aliens............Talking doesnt win wars.......Guns do.........Im going to cancell al active research.....If we are going to fight....We are atleast going to make it hard for them to win.

Ryley:look i know the current situation is really bad.....But we need to remember that it seems like their attacking Kerbin....Not us..

Derbin:But they defently know there are Kerbals here......They are probably going to wipe all of Kermanity from the universe.....We are ALL dommed!

Val:Dont exagerate.......What do we do now?....head back to the colony?

Ryley:I guess so....What are we going to say to rest of the colonist?.....About bob..

Val:I dont know...tell them the truth?

Ryley.C`mon....Lets head back to rover.....We are going to have some heck of Kols ahead of us.....

TO BE CONTINUED........

CHAPTER 21

CONTACT

XHKnzWP.png

Val:Ryley?.....The rover picked up another signal.....Its not far from here.....

Derbin:NO!....WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANY MORE ALIEN LOCATIONS.

Ryley:Shut up Derbin......Im the one who makes decicions here...........Val direct the rover over there.

Val:On it!.

Derbin:But....but Captain.....

Ryley:We will go to that location no matter what.....I whant to know more about this situation...

Derbin:Fine....

Some hours later......

qpWFiwI.png

Ryley:I see something there........Ok here we are lets get out.....

n1RiKhs.png

???:You finnaly came.....

Derbin:Wait...A kerbal?!...Here in middle of nowere?!

???:Im not actually a Kerbal.....What you are seeing is an halucination........I think im known here as...Pika.......

Ryley:You`ve got to be kidding me.....Right?

Pika:No...Im not kidding you...Or lying......Me and the rest of the Celestials came to this solar sistem  to defend it from the Lucids........

Val:But....why are they attacking us?

Pika:Because the sun.....Kerbol....Has large amounts of Atlanium....

CTIHqHT.png

Pika:Thats the resource most of our engines and weapons use to function.........Its the equivalent to Oil for your kind.......At first.....Lucid only came here to steal Kerbol`s warpinium but.....There main priority is now attacking Kerbin and Duna......

Derbin:Wait.......are they attacking us becasue of trying to knock out Bob?

Pika:Looks like so....Im telling you....They dont care how primitive a  species is but if they detect the slightest hostility they will complity anahilate that kind......I remember one species that got killed by them,I think they were on the Orion arm.....They solar sistem was similar to this one but bigger........

Val:So hum.....What do you whant us to do?....We clearly dont have the technology to fight them.

Pika:but we do.........The thing is that we need  a few more pilots.....And i think that you three are a perfect mach.

Derbin:You must mean  those 2..`cause im not going.

Ryley:Derbin....are you for real?....You dont whant to help defend your own species?

Derbin:Defend?!....Im sure they are going to trick us in to nuking Kerbin!

Pika:We wont do that!.......Did i forget to mention if the Lucids take all that atlanium the whole Galaxy is doomed!

Ryley:Dont worry Pika......Im sure there are better pilots than Derbin.

Derbin:True....Im a scientist.....Not a fighter pilot!

Pika:Ok...I understand if you dont whant to come..*looks at Val and Ryley*Meet me at the landing site tommorrow....

Val:Wheres that?

Pika:You remember when you went trought the portal on the Mun and came here?.....That place.

Val:Ok.

Pika:I must leave now......I hope to  see you there.....*Goes to the space ship and takes off*

lUA4g9S.png

Ryley:Ok val...Heres the plan....We will stop at the colony to resupply.....Then we will head to the rendezvous point

Val:Ok....

Ryley:Lets get going

sometime later......

pDo3dyW.png

Ryley:Here we are Derbin....Back at the colony....Please.....When everybody wakes up...Tell them were we are........

Derbin:Ok...

Ryley:Bye...

BxeXvxC.png

Val:Well....this has to be the first time im going to a battle....

Ryley:Mine isnt........You see.....Before i joined the GSC i was a fighter pilot.....I have been at 50 battles and at least taken out 30 planes......

Val:Wow.....I didnt know..........

hBrMC73.png

Ryley:Hey look! we are already here.....lets get some rest.....We have a big day ahead of us......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Spoiler!

Spoiler

acording to Pika mankind got killed by the lucids.

Edited by KerbolExplorer

CHAPTER 22

Leaving home

PART 1 ENDING

The next day.....

hYf3cg9.png

Ryley:So today is the day......

Val:Do you see Pika anywere?

Ryley:Nope.....WOAH

*Three space ships suddenly appeard at the site*

1wRBSGk.png

Pika:Hey guys!......

Ryley:He.......How did you...did that?

Pika:Oh what?....Teleporting?....Oh yeah i forgot.......You dont have that technology right?......Well i could explain it but we dont have time.....Look these 2 starships are the LunalsX.....They are recently made...We dicided to combine some of our tech with kerbal tech to make the controls easier for you guys....But dont worry they are as effective as our starcrafts.

Val:Ok...Whats the plan?

Pika:The plan is.......The lucids will only go to Kerbin and Kerbol.....You two will stay defending Kerbin......while I will go defend the star.....Once they stop attacking these 2 points we will attack their mother craft.

Ryley:We arent fighting alone right?

Pika:Nope....With you guys there will be atleast 100 more crafts fighting.......Now lets get going we dont have much time....

Val:Ok.....*Heads to one of the spacecrafts*

Ryley:Ok whos the first to take off?

Val:You?

Ryley:Ok!....Se ya at kerbin!.

sn95ohf.png

Ryley:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

20 seconds later....

Ryley:val?Guess what!

cZqVDM2.png

Val:What?

Ryley:Im already im at kerbin!

Val:No way....20 seconds only?!

Ryley:Yup!

Val:Ok my turn!

Another 20 seconds later...

BmQnOYq.png

Ryley:Ok val I see you!.

Val:Damn....These are  really fast!.

Pika:Dotn forget to put them in combat speed!.....I really dont whant you two to acidentaly get lost in space!.

Ryley:Ok.

Pika:Good luck!

Val:Same to you!.

LunalX CPU:Warning...2 enemy Starcraft detected....

Ryley:Ok val.Looks like the fight is starting!.

Val:Ok you go against one il go for the other!

l6QgDJA.png

Val:I got one on sight im starting to engage!

MY7pboM.png

Val:Got him!...Dude i this just shreded that ship!...How are you doing?

udFnD5i.png

Ryley:Enemy destroyed!...Weres the rest of them?

LunaX CPU:Incoming transmission from Pika.

Pika:Can you hear me guys?

Val:Yes.

Pika:Im so sorry guys.......This was a waste of your time!........They are retreating!....They all just left the sistem!....Im sorry for causing so much trouble!......As an apology please keep those ships i gave you!.

Val:No problema Pika!....Good thing that atleast the Kerbol Sistem is safe!

Ryley:.......Pika can i speak to you?....Val Head back to the colony....

Val:Ok....

XmyLa1p.png

Gilre:So they when fighting against aliens trying to steal a resource from kerbol?

Derbin:yes.....I know you wçguys wont belive me.......

Gilre:Well i already saw a lot of anomalies since i came here so thats possible........Why is there so much dust in the air all of a sudden?

Smafrey:Hum whats that?!

OFpS5Rn.png

Derbin:This must be one of those  enemy craft!....Get insade the domes!

Val:Dont worry guys its me val!

UaywLir.png

Derbin:That thing is yours!?And weres Ryley?

Val:He should be coming any second now.....Oh! there he is!

Ryley:.........Colonists......

t6Je7fe.png

Ryley:Its been a pleasure being in this mission with all of you.......Phase 1 of the colony was a succes but....Im not going to be your leader for the rest of the mission........I decided that i will join the Celestials exploration team..........I will be exploring forgoten worlds of the milky way......And i will....Probably....Never come back....To Duna....Or kerbin......So.......This is....Farewell.....

Val:Ryley......Is this...For real....Are you actually leaving....

Ryley:Yes........Val...I whant to leave you in charge until the colony selects a new leader.......

Derbin:Ryley!.....I...cant.....Im sorry.....Im sorry for not going to the fight with you and Val......I.....I was i coward.....

Ryley:Dont worry.....The same could happen to all of us!.............Fellow colonists.....I wish you all the best of lucks colonizing Duna.....And the rest of the sistem.............Farewell fellow colonists......*salutes*.....*Heads to the starship*

aNeleeH.png

Thanks for Reading!....Part 2 will come once KSP 1.5 comes out!

-----Kerbol Explorer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Two years have passed right?....wow that's a lot of time...

A lot has happened since...Kelon retired from being the CEO of the Kaether Space Center...following him was this girl...Lusa Kerman.Interesting name in my opinion

A lot happened too on Duna...A lot more than in  Kerbin

One of the crew members of the Duna colony...I think one of the survivor of the Kaurora disappeared.Nobody knows how.

But that isn't all...

A new colony was founded.One to study how to modify Duna to suit Kerbal life.....Our progress is practically zero,why?

The drone made to construct the base had a minor bug in the code that made in construct cables of the wrong side,it went unoticed until the crew moved in and started using a lot of electricity.

So now we(Oh yeah did i mention i work in that colony?Cool right?)have a lot of power issues,mainly small ones that make some modules completely unpowered that is already bad enought but its specially worse when it happens in the lab while I'm studying something or worse at night time at the crew modules!.Actually as I'm writing this the workshop just shut off.

Unknown Kerbal: Kerbik!.Come to the hub central module at once!.

Kerbik:Wait a second Zelnie.I didn't finish recording this message

Zelnie:I don't care.You've had plenty of time to do it.And your break actually finished two hours ago!.Now come here before I lower your score in the weekly report even more than it is!

Unkown Kerbal:Scores can't go below zero you kno-

Zelnie:His not but yours defenetly can and it will!

Unkown Kerbal:Jezz I was just joking...

Zelnie:A bit of seriousness!If all of us were joking the power issue wouldn't be our only problem!And by the way WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR STATION!

Unkown Kerbal:I rather lose my job than to suffocate in the workshop

Zelnie:Ughh Again?....Kerbik!What are you waiting for come to the hub!

Kerbik:Coming.....So what do you need?

Zelnie:I have been noticing that the batteries are being drained and not recharged at all.You are the only one that is doing nothing right now and that has some basic understanding of how that works so get outside and go to the power station

Kerbik:What about Zlata?.He is better qualified than I am for the job

Zelnie:Look I only need someone to go there and reboot the power station.

Kerbik:*eye roles*fine

Base:Kerbik Kerman is exiting the colony from airlock 2A

Bu8U5f6.png

Kerbik:Ok here I am now lets see what the problem is....Huh?...Why can't i open the airlock?..Let's try this then PDA open airlock....

PDA:Error you did not especify the airlock

Kerbik:ughh PDA open airlock 5E

PDA:opening airlock 5E....

*The airlock opens revealing a dark room with multiple flashing red lights*

Kerbik:Ok lets see whats is...OH HOLY-

*an odd spectral kerbal like figure stands looking at a screen it suddenly looks at Kerbik and dissapears*

Kerbik:What the kraken was that?!

PDA:Incoming transmission from Zelnie kerman

Zelnie:Kerbik i heard screaming what happened?!

*Kerbik moved his mouth but no sound came from it*

Zelnie:Kerbik is everything ok?...What happened?...Are you there?!

Kerbik:Y-Yes I-I'm ok a-a g-g-gghost appeard!

Zelnie:What...A ghost...Lol...C'mon tell me what really happened.

Kerbik:I'm not lying to you!I-I don't know what just happened..What was that noice?

PDA:Airlock 5F has been opened 

Zelnie:Did you opened the airlock?

Kerbik:Of course not!

Zelnie:Ay C'mon you cant even reset a computer,I'm coming over there

Kerbik:Wait don't!.It's dangerous here!

Zelnie:What do you think we are at?!A horror film?!I'm sure you just accidentaly turned on a hologram.

Base:Zelnie Kerman has left throught airlock 2A

2WVCOqD.png

Zelnie:ughh i cant belive he can't even reboot a simple comput-

*the same figure that Kerbik saw appears in front of Zelnie*

???:Le-LEAVE

*The figure disappears*

Zelnie:What is happening..

PDA:warning major illness detected

Zelnie:Wha..h-help...*Falls in the ground and faints*

TO BE CONTINUED....

So hopefully this isn't necroposting :P(it is but i have a good reason!:0.0:)

Edited by KerbolExplorer

Chapter 1

Meanwhile at Kerbin

Base:Kerbik and Zelnie are entering throught airlock 2A

Zlata:What happened?

Kerbik:I don't know she just fainted.Now help me get her to the crew cabins...Urrik!Call Elilan! She'l new what to do

Urrik:On it

A few minutes later

Elilan:She will be ok..Her blood presure went down making her feel dizzy.She should wake up soon....now please leave the room i got a call to do the the KSC

Urrik:ok...

Zlata:So what really happened out there

*Both of them were watering the plants in the greenhouse*

Kerbik:I don't really know...that thing appeard out of nowere.....I'm sure it wasn't a hologram....

Zlata:And it looked like a kerbal you say?

Kerbik:Yup

Zlata:Well atleast you rebooted the power station....right?

Kerbik:nope how much time do we have untill the power goes to 0?

Zlata:A few days...But that doesn't matter much right now we can reboot it now right?

Kerbik:Are you sure you want to go there now?

Zlata:Who said i had to got there? *Leaves the room heading for the hub with Kerbik following him*

Kerbik:What do you mean?

Zlata:hehe I was coding this since last week you are going to love it!

*they both reach a PC Zlata sits in a chair just in front of it*

Zlata:Aura!Boot up the PC...I named the base Aura...It has voice commands now.Treat it like your PDA's voice commands but its for all the base instead of specific places.....ok...Aura reboot the power station!

Aura:Power station rebooted....power out put is 100Kw

Zlata:problem fixed!

Kerbik:Why didn't you tell us about this earlier?

Zlata:This is the first time it works

Kerbik:oh

???:Kerbik I need to talk with you pribetly

*Zelnie was standing by the door*

Kerbik:Ok...*Stands up*I'l meet you later for launch Zlata!

Zlata:Ok....

*Zelnie and Kerbik walks throught the door the the floor below*

MMZivRj.png

Santi:Kamberwik tower this is a Kingfisher Mk1 on VFR flight plan.I'm coming from the north at 2500 km of altitude.Requesting full stop landing

Kamberwik Tower:Kingfisher MK1 this is Kamberwik tower permission for approach granted contact kamberwik approach when on final with frequency 102.89

Santi:Ok time to land this little plane...

A few minutes later

OTbuBAq.png

Santi:Kamberwik aproach this is a kingfisher MK1 on final approach coming from the west.Asking for permission for landing

Kamberwik Approach:Landing permission granted,welcome back Santi.Once landed head exit from the first taxiway to your hangar.

Santi:ok

Santi:Ok the engine is off the door is locked now to head ho-

Unkown kerbal:Santi wait!

TkyPfqG.png

Santi:oh hi Kerny...What are you doing at the airfield?

Kerny:I was all day looking for you!.Look at this*She hands over a piece of newspaper in the page there is the image of a dunatian base and below it there is a picture of a female kerbal*

Santi:*Starts reading the newspaper*

CONTACT HAS BEEN LOST WITH A DUNA COLONY

On the 20th of september of last year a second stonhedge looking building was discovered close to one of the poles of Duna.

To investigate it a crew of 5 kerbals were sent to investigate the anomaly.

Why are we telling you this again?.Duna colony "Gateway to the stars",the first colony founded and by far the biggest and most

comfortable one having a total of 3 100m domes with space for more than 20 kerbals each has lost contact with it last monday

'the outpost most likely had a problem with the antennas,its really cold out there and the circuits most likely got to cold,they have

a fabricator on board so they will fix it and get in contact with us again' Said the current president of the colony Valentina kerman.

Valentina for those who were living under a rock for the past years is the second and last survivor of the Kaurora.She is currently

the president of the Duna colony,but many don't know that she is president of the entire planet untill the planet gets designated countries

or another political system.

But enought derailing.Valentina seemed confident on the first answer but our contacts from the Duna colony think that something much darker

is happening out there:One of the reporters on Duna asked how much a rescue mission would take incase of the worst wich Val responded with

'We wont be needing to send a rescue mission' After this Val called the end of the interview

This is currently all of the news we have of the subject.Hopefully we will know more stuff by tommorrow.

Santi:This is why I left the planet to come here.The habitats are unreliable in a second the Oxygen genreators can shut off and Puff you are dead.Now why did you need to talk to me so urgently about this?

Kerny:Its that i just wanted to know if you have an idea of what could have happened there...

Santi:I don't know.But I do know that Val is lying

Kerny:What!Why?

Santi:Val has this stupid idea that Duna is a great place and all.I do agree with her that the domes were comfortable and all I admit my house there was better than mine here But she keeps ignoring or straight up lying about the downsides of living there...And plus you have to work a lot there.Look at me now I'm a fotographer that just has to take photos from a plane,I'm living way better than in i would have ever lived in Duna.

Kerny:Yeah....Maybe you are right. But you don't think they died....right?

Santi:Duna is a dangerous planet.Especially at the poles there are cold waves thats what Val say could have happened but the atmosphere there is thin and asteroids could get easily throught and hit them...But that's really unlikely but not imposible.

Kerny:Well i got to go,those planes don't fix themself!

Santi:ok bye!.....*looks at the sky*Duna...Was it a good idea to leave.....yeah of course it was....plus i could have been sended to that outpost.

To be continued

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.