I NED HALP WITH CKAN

so i tryed to config SVE and evrytime i try it opens for about 30 frames or half a second. and it dose this for evrything btw. so dose anyone have any help??

Spoiler

WHY DO I KEEP CLICKING THESE

Spoiler

agen??!! UGH

just so you know the spoilers are just me being stuped and clicking the eye now knowing what it dose.

Even though you are a cute little doggo, I have to ask you some questions first ;)

You installed SVE through CKAN, so I assume you are playing on KSP 1.4.2, is that correct?
(Hopefully) the CKAN install is correct, so you must have ModuleManager, EVE and SVE Textures installed as well, is that correct too?

1 hour ago, bQuest said:

i tryed to config SVE

Do you really mean SVE or EVE? SVE provides several EVE config files but no ingame settings menu, so you actually click the EVE button in your toolbar to configure the mod and the settings window will close after ~30 frames or half a second?

we-- i gue- well you have a good point. i should start playing ksp off ckan becaus i dont. i just confiq things. thx for telling me

but i was only using eve but i WILL use both to make dis post acuret lol mispell

Edited by bQuest
i was gona tell him that i only was using EVE

I really want clouds in my game too, but I just installed EVE with CKAN several days ago and promptly had to uninstall it because it caused a pretty severe memory leak where a tenth of a gygabyte of RAM ticked away every second.

I chalked this up to I installed it on top of 100 other mods and I installed it without also using Kopernicus, Surface-EVE, scatterer, and whatever else you may or may not have to install with it and in the correct order. (I was under the impression EVE was one of the things I could install without all the other visual mods or Kopernicus)

Installing mods that screw with or improve KSP's graphics seem to involve a higher learning curve than just checking the box in CKAN and hoping everything works out for the best....

There are installation guides available on the Internet about how to install the suite of visual mods correctly. I suggest you find said guides and follow the steps to the letter...which requires you copying specific files and folders into the correct location and not other specific files and folders that may or may not be installed by CKAN by default.

I myself simply gave up and play with ugly stock graphics and no clouds and city lights. Which makes me sad.

To do it correctly I guess I may have to uninstall 100 mods for the third time since I started playing KSP about a month ago. Thinking about doing all that again just to have clouds made me sadder....if that's a word....

Edited by JoE Smash

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.