I'm joining the Squad Team!!!

Just Jim

OK, I've had to keep this secret for the longest time... But some of you might remember a couple months back Squad listed a QA opening... Well, I applied, and today I'm super excited to finally be able to say I'm officially joining the team!!! I'm told sometime later today my name will change color... hehehe  :)

I seriously can't believe it happened, and I'm so excited and thankful... and pumped to get started!

I can't talk about a lot of it... sorry. I joke about NDA a lot, but this time it's really serious... What I can say is I've been quietly working behind the scenes for quite a while with some of the Dev's and others to learn everything I can about the game. You could say I've been in training for about 4-5 months... I think???  Something like that.

And I also have many years of factory QC and QA experience I bring to the table... so this isn't new to me. Not by a long shot. I take any job I have quite serious... and I really, really love KSP... so I promise I'll do whatever I can to make the game better...  :)

Finally... to the Emiko Station readers... I will not stop writing. But obviously it now has to become a weekend project. I am strictly bound to keep Emiko and the job separate at all times. But the Saga is far from over, I promise... ;)

I'm not sure what else to write... I'm a little giddy... I love this game, and company, so much... and now I get to be part... wow!!! 

Thank you @SQUAD!!!!!!

Edited by Just Jim

16 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Congrats!

*clears throat* YOU!! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!! HOW COULD YOU LET A BUG LIKE THAT THROUGH!!?!?

Sorry just practicing 

:sticktongue:

I'm sorry... that's NDA...

(also just practicing... hehehe)

Edited by Just Jim

1 minute ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Yaay! Orange title!!

So will info about the next Emiko chapters be NDA now? :sticktongue:

It is already, isn't it?

Anyway, congrats! I hope you can assist the team and make sure we never have a release with as many bugs as 1.4 again

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Yay... You're in yellow now!

K.I.Y : Kerbals In Yellow . The next DLC from Squad will be available next… (toc, toc, toc)

Just a instant, someone is knocking my door. *FLASH*

3 minutes ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

If he wants to keep Emiko on schedule then he might need a co-writer (not me, I’m not good enough for Emiko, which is, like, the best KSP fanfic ever)

I don't think I'm good enough but I so wanna help!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.