I'm joining the Squad Team!!!

Just Jim

I usually don't comment on things like this, but in this case I had to. This is a big deal. After all, I found out about this through my news feed this morning. Between new SpaceX booster doing something and Trump/Russia investigation, there is you.  I'm not even joking:

scmBSFC.jpg

Congratulations Jim, I'm sure you'll be a valuable part of the team and we'll be able to see your contribution to the game in the future.

Now I need to go back to lurking the southern parts of the boards.

5 hours ago, Shpaget said:

I usually don't comment on things like this, but in this case I had to. This is a big deal. After all, I found out about this through my news feed this morning. Between new SpaceX booster doing something and Trump/Russia investigation, there is you.  I'm not even joking:

scmBSFC.jpg

Congratulations Jim, I'm sure you'll be a valuable part of the team and we'll be able to see your contribution to the game in the future.

Now I need to go back to lurking the southern parts of the boards.

Oh... wow... That just made my morning!!!

Too Funny!!!  :D

13 hours ago, Just Jim said:

One thing I really want to say... and I know this might sound like I'm kissing up... but I really, really mean it.

Everyone at @SQUAD... Man, you could not ask for a nicer group of people to work for!!! I'm serious, they have been so welcoming, and helpful, and I already consider many to be my friends, and not just co-workers... I don't think I've ever had a job where I liked everyone so much! They really are a great bunch!!! 

Especially @Darth Badie... It's all her fault, actually... the force was just too strong with her... lmao... I couldn't resist going to the dark side... :D

(I told her I was gonna blame her... hehehe)

I trust you received the oft-promised cookies? :) 

Congratulations on the appointment @Just Jim - couldn't have gone to a nicer guy!

Waiting for a brain pod Easter Egg somewhere. Maybe stashed in a corner of the Tier 1 VAB - and then mysteriously vanishes when you upgrade...

4 hours ago, Fearless Son said:

Grats, @Just Jim.  Tell me, are you relocating for this job or working remotely?

(SQUAD wouldn't need an experienced SDET to write testing tools and scripts for you, would they?)

No, I don't have to relocate... I can do everything from here...

...although Mexico City is pretty...  :D

11 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Oh, and now I'll blame you for fixing the bugs I like and not fixing the bugs I don't. I don't think you've realized how much blame you're going to get!

:sticktongue::sticktongue::sticktongue:

Hehehe... Yup. Painted a big ol' target on my back this time... lol...:sticktongue:

Edited by Just Jim

Ow wow Jim, what a surprise. I can't think of anyone that could be more suited when it comes to love for and dedication towards KSP. This is great news, for  @SQUAD, the community and above all, yourself! @SQUADand the team may consider themselves lucky to have you on board and I wish you happy endeavors in your new working environment. 

@Just Jim.  Congratulations.

I have only read a little of Emiko Station myself, but apart from that you yourself are a very familiar and well respected 'face' on these forums, and have been for many years.

Well done, to you, and to Squad for giving you the opportunity to get involved and contribute properly and professionally.

Great news for you and the long term future of KSP.

Hey, thanks again everyone!!!

I have to be honest, I was really, really nervous about all of this... But the last couple days have been so much fun!  And y'all here on the forum... and everyone at @SQUAD... have made this so awesome!!! I'm completely blown away... I really am!!! Thank you!!!  :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.