[1.12] Real Solar System

Theysen

I'm new to this topic, and I'm currently with 1.12.1.Now it stuck on loading screen. 

here's the log.

it loops here

hereKopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
[EXC 08:20:24.267] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
[EXC 08:20:24.283] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

i have

000_harmony

Kopernicus

modular flight integrator

module manager.4.2.2.dll

.techtree

.configcache

.configSHA

.physics

Real solar system

RSS_textures

1 hour ago, -Fin- said:

Will this effect my other save files with vehicles on other celestial bodies even if i dont open them and just start a new save file?

Any unopened saves will be unaffected by the installation of RSS.  After installing RSS, you should start a new game just for RSS.  If at some point you want to go back to your old saves, you'll need to remember to uninstall RSS before opening them.  Opening a non-RSS save with RSS installed could mess up your old save, possibly deleting some of your vehicles.

9 hours ago, OhioBob said:

Any unopened saves will be unaffected by the installation of RSS.  After installing RSS, you should start a new game just for RSS.  If at some point you want to go back to your old saves, you'll need to remember to uninstall RSS before opening them.  Opening a non-RSS save with RSS installed could mess up your old save, possibly deleting some of your vehicles.

ok thank you

18 hours ago, mateusviccari said:

Of course

but the rockets will be extremely underpowered if you use stock parts, so you'll need to install smurff alongside it to make the rockets viable. 

I always get a kopernicus error (I use ckan)

If i need to show any files to anyone willing to help just ask.

all help is apreciated

6 hours ago, MrCATZS said:

I don't know if it's related to your problem, but you're using the incorrect version of EVE and Scatterer. The rssve github page explicity tells us to use EVE Redux 1.11.2.1 and Scatterer v0.0770.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest you to reinstall Kopernicus manually from the stable branch (link here)

On 9/11/2022 at 9:05 PM, IDKwhatimdoing said:

I'm new to this topic, and I'm currently with 1.12.1.Now it stuck on loading screen. 

here's the log.

it loops here

hereKopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.AtmosphereLightPatch (CelestialBody body) (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.LateUpdate () (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
[EXC 08:20:24.267] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.Components.KopernicusStar.LateUpdate () (at <af3bde20e44f42d59ddd5d4c4a02d8cf>:0)
[EXC 08:20:24.283] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

i have

000_harmony

Kopernicus

modular flight integrator

module manager.4.2.2.dll

.techtree

.configcache

.configSHA

.physics

Real solar system

RSS_textures

Same, It happens to me. It also says the heightmaps doesn't exist

1 hour ago, Yungoos said:

Does RSS and RSSVE work with Kopernicus? Because I get an error message when I´m done loading KSP: "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exception in the loading process."

RSS and RSSVE need Kopernicus to run.  Check that you installed Kopernicus and RSS properly.

I installed RSS, RSSVE, and Realism Overhaul from CKAN with a fresh install of the latest KSP version. It worked perfectly at first, but after I closed the game for the first time, Kopernicus won't load correctly, the RSS Earth won't display on the menu, and I get stuck in an infinite loading screen when I try to navigate away from the menu. Same exact error message as Yungoos:

On 9/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, Yungoos said:

Does RSS and RSSVE work with Kopernicus? Because I get an error message when I´m done loading KSP: "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom planetary system due to an exception in the loading process."

I get a "Parallax Warning" during startup that says texture quality should be set to high/ultra, not low, and I don't know anything about how to read logs, but the Kopernicus logs seem to suggest that its something up with Parallax as well as was mentioned earlier in the thread. I've tried Parallax version 2.0.4 and 2.0.0. Should I try an even earlier version? Here are the links to some of my logs if anyone has any ideas:

https://ufile.io/kpqodfze

https://ufile.io/qolsrqs3

https://ufile.io/azz6jm8l

Thanks!