[1.12] Real Solar System

Theysen

On 7/19/2018 at 9:15 AM, Phineas Freak said:

There are some issues with "flying tiles" (Earth surface PQS quads breaking up and appearing in random places/altitudes) upon reentry but there is not enough info to properly debug it (happens randomly and not for all users). Other than that, awaiting till KSP becomes "stable" again.

Now that KSP 1.4.5 is released, do you consider is stable now?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Nightside said:

Some posts seem to have disappeared from this neighborhood, but it seems that there is doubt about whether RSS works in 1.4.5.

RSS v13.1 seems to be working fine with kopernicus 1.4.5.4.

I may be wrong, but I think they were deleted because they related to an unnecessary 'update' to the mod by someone not related to the actual development. good to know it seems to work though, might have to update my saves.

13 hours ago, Initial-Dee said:

I may be wrong, but I think they were deleted because they related to an unnecessary 'update' to the mod by someone not related to the actual development. good to know it seems to work though, might have to update my saves.

They were moved to a seperate thread

Ah, I thought there were still many issues, hence why the title still read 1.3.1 and I didn't want to be one of those players that pesters mod makers for updates :-) thanks, I'll configure a 1.4 game then

21 minutes ago, wuping said:

what exactly am I looking for I clicked on his profile and I see post he made on stock visual enhancement and Galileo's planet pack.

soumya was a bit unspecific in his post. I guess he meant this:

it is only available for KSP 1.3.1, or Old Faithful as I like to call it :)

It's an amazing mod, runs very well for me. One of my favorite mods out there.

Hope this helps

2 minutes ago, Dafni said:

soumya was a bit unspecific in his post. I guess he meant this:

it is only available for KSP 1.3.1, or Old Faithful as I like to call it :)

It's an amazing mod, runs very well for me. One of my favorite mods out there.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the clarification, it looks like the download link on the stock size real solar system page takes you to the real solar system download.  There isn't a SSRSS folder, is looks like RSS to me unless I'm missing something.

29 minutes ago, wuping said:

Thanks for the clarification, it looks like the download link on the stock size real solar system page takes you to the real solar system download.  There isn't a SSRSS folder, is looks like RSS to me unless I'm missing something.

That is weird. Maybe @Galileo took it down?

When I got my copy, there was an SSRSS folder.

Edit: solved, check my post below for a link to the download.

Edited by Dafni

9 minutes ago, wuping said:

ok good you see it too so I'm not loosing my mind.

Maybe you are :sticktongue:   just kidding my friend. I did not check before, just took your word.

Now when I go and check, it is all still there.

Use this link to get straight to Galileos download:

https://github.com/Galileo88/SSRSSContinued/releases

you must have clicked the wrong link or something. Anyway, the above link should have all you need now. Have fun!

Edited by Dafni

1 minute ago, Dafni said:

Maybe you are. I did not check before, just took your word.

Now when I go and check, it is all still there.

Use this link to get straight to Galileos download:

https://github.com/Galileo88/SSRSSContinued/releases

you must have clicked the wrong link or something. Anyway, the above link should have all you need now. Have fun!

lol, thanks alot you're my hero.  This is the link provide in the download instructions for SSRSS https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealSolarSystem/releases

You are welcome. Have fun and report back. It's sad the original thread got locked. Would love to be able to chat to some SSRSS lovers.

BTW, that link you posted is just the link the the basic RSS. Must have gotten mixed up somehow.

The link to SSRSS is found in the OP of SSRSS, which can be found in Galileos signature.

26 minutes ago, Dafni said:

You are welcome. Have fun and report back. It's sad the original thread got locked. Would love to be able to chat to some SSRSS lovers.

BTW, that link you posted is just the link the the basic RSS. Must have gotten mixed up somehow.

The link to SSRSS is found in the OP of SSRSS, which can be found in Galileos signature.

it's working thanks again

On 8/25/2018 at 4:43 PM, Nightside said:

RSS works in 1.4, See my note above.

i'm trying to get it to work for me. i know it's unrelated to this thread, but how did you get RO to work, if you did? i have it installed, but none of the rocket engines from stock are showing up at all.