You have 10,000 of whatever is in your profile picture. What do you do?

Ultimate Steve

10,000 stylized blue- ringed Octopuses? I'd build armored suits for them like Minion's suit in Megamind and take over the world. I'd remove the poison in each octopus and put it into warheads and put those in the power armor's missile launchers.

Edited by Kernel Kraken

Hey, don't look so bleak. For all of you causing apocalypses with your evil profile pictures, I'll be selling a huge supply of nearly indestructible metal plates! Build a bunker with half the plates on a single cube! This is the KSP forum, you know what these panels are capable of. :D

Edited by cubinator

10000 Konstantin Tsiolkovsky? I would need to learn Russian, and fast! And then employ 9999 of them in my space startup, while I take personal lessons in rocketry from Tsiolkovsky Prime!

Just kidding, all those guys will probably be deported to Russia.. And boy oh boy, they will be in for a heck of a surprise!

10,000 ACA P-50 Air Raid Sirens, sounding 135dB at 100ft. That's enough to cover an entire Wisconsin, Washington DC, LA, Texas, California, Miami, Florida or Kentucky perhaps?

Or Chrysler-Bell Victories, with 138dB at 100ft and ability to turn mist into rain and ignite fires as of reports. Sadly, none are active, but one in Kansas (?) is planned to be back active (Yoohooo!). Only those in private hands are sounding, and that's less epic for a siren enthusiasts.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:33 PM, cubinator said:

For all of you causing apocalypses with your evil profile pictures

I have 10,000 black holes... 

He he he.... 

I create 10,000 Black Hole Bombs and use them to ANNIHILATE EVERYTHING (PLANETARY ANNIHILATION STYLE) 

Or If I'm in a good mood, I might just make a Mass Effect Mass Relay style system for galactic light-speed travel. And maybe a few Penrose Sphere Ring worlds for ensuring the survival of humanity until the end of the universe.

Edited by Starslinger999

Just now, cubinator said:

That's a quick way to lose an arm or two.

If you have an arm in your profile picture you can afford to lose a lot of arms. But if they are only left arms then you'll just have two left hands for the rest of your life unless you can manage to not lose the original right one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.