You have 10,000 of whatever is in your profile picture. What do you do?

Ultimate Steve

On 8/1/2018 at 2:31 PM, Ultimate Steve said:

I present the third in a series of threads, following the two zombie apocalypse threads. You know the drill by now, exactly what the title says!

Me? I've got 10,000 Apollo 8's. I'll give most of them away to various space agencies and we'll colonize Mars. Or the Moon. Or both. And I'll be king of the solar system.

What do I do with 10,000 F-14 Tomcats, tell the Navy to upgrade them and get peace in the middle east???

On 2/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, Mars-Bound Hokie said:

361410754_JetPicture.thumb.jpg.874d22e00

Start my own air force with 10,000 supersonic fighters.

I've got 10,000 F-14s, wanna join forces and kick some rear end?

On 12/4/2019 at 3:00 PM, Kernel Kraken said:

Run.

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Delta dart said:

I have 10,000 F-106s I CAN TAKE ON ANY OF YOUR AIRCRAFT. I CAN TAKE ON ANY ARMY (only if they have outdated cold war technology) SEIZE THEIR ROCKET TECHNOLOGY AND EXPLORE SPACE. 

Me and @Mars-Bound Hokie could use the F-106s. We could conquer the whole world with our superior technology and numbers.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:33 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

10,000 flying penguins?  Start my own airforce

Care to join me and mArs Bound with our groups. lol

On 12/5/2019 at 2:13 AM, Pds314 said:

10000 massive turboshaft stock prop planes?

Bombers maybe?? Could be useful, I've got a multipurpose jet that instills 80's nostalgia. 

54 minutes ago, Delta dart said:

Sure I don't know if they come with AIR-2s but might be able to stick some Phoenixes on them. 

Naaaa, the nuke tipped falcons are better, if you want, I can find a way to throw in a new radar, and some AIM-7/9 or maybe AIM-54

@Mars-Bound Hokie and @Delta dart. We need a name. and AF name

10000 differently colored navball pointers, I could pin them to a navball and not worry about which direction on the navball I'm burning cause I'm pointed everywhere at once, which will get me nowhere. Whatever craft corresponds to that navball will have achieved superposition down to the quantum scale. Then I can collect the science points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.