You have 10,000 of whatever is in your profile picture. What do you do?

Ultimate Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh, if only I had a Liebherr mobile crane as my profile picture!! Well, currently I would have 10,000 Wernher von Kermans, but that might involve cloning and/or slavery, and I am not interested in either of those. So, I guess would need to find a place to dispose of the cloning equipment, maybe I would take one of the cloning units apart for the lights, wires, and pumps in it or something.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

On 1/26/2021 at 12:58 PM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

10,000 semi-maniacal six year olds with advanced weaponry?

I guess I’d have the worlds least organized space army force

Yes but even in the chaotic mess all of you guys could probably take control of Susie Derkins house and capture Mrs wormwood. And you could also get revenge on Roslyn, your parents, and Moe.

And maybe my box army and your work together fight.

Edited by Stormpilot

13 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Oh, if only I had a Liebherr mobile crane as my profile picture!! Well, currently I would have 10,000 Wernher von Kermans, but that might involve cloning and/or slavery, and I am not interested in either of those. So, I guess would need to find a place to dispose of the cloning equipment, maybe I would take one of the cloning units apart for the lights, wires, and pumps in it or something.

Just make the Wernhers make cranes for you

cool i now have 10000 sentient space rocks. i can have them build anything i want

but if you count the two slivers in the background, i either have 10000 terraforming aliens, or 10000 pieces of corn

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.