Problem...

JERONIMO

If they are images, upload them to a hosting site like imgur, give them the link to the image, and then you can put the image in your signature which is under forum or account settings somewhere. You can put basically anything into your signature, not just badges, as long as you follow the forum guidelines. Some people have links to mods they made, or cool quotes, badges, funny stuff, or links to their mission reports. Also this topic might fit better under the community section instead of the general KSP section, but it shouldn't matter that much.

Also, welcome to the forum! I like your username, it reminds me of spanish class - I chose the name "Jeronimo" thinking it was pronounced "Geronimo" but it was actually pronounced "Heronimo." I hope you enjoy your stay here!

48 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

If they are images, upload them to a hosting site like imgur, give them the link to the image, and then you can put the image in your signature which is under forum or account settings somewhere. You can put basically anything into your signature, not just badges, as long as you follow the forum guidelines. Some people have links to mods they made, or cool quotes, badges, funny stuff, or links to their mission reports. Also this topic might fit better under the community section instead of the general KSP section, but it shouldn't matter that much.

Also, welcome to the forum! I like your username, it reminds me of spanish class - I chose the name "Jeronimo" thinking it was pronounced "Geronimo" but it was actually pronounced "Heronimo." I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you, but where is the signature? I’m not really new player but still thanks.

Nvm found it xd

2 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Hey!  Me Too!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.