My F2 wont remove GUI.. It wont do anything can anyone help?

Have you tried rebinding hide UI to a key you know works in KSP, and binding F2 to a function in KSP you know does work? That way you could figure out whether a key or something in the game is broken.

EDIT: And if it appears to be the game function that is broken, it's a good idea to test again on a clean (un-modded) install of KSP.

Edited by Mad Rocket Scientist

6 hours ago, CHE Cometcrash said:

I have ksp 1.3.1 and when i press F2 it does nothing, i have tried various camera tools but they dont work, can anyone fix this problem?

This may sound silly, but what brand is your computer?

The reason I ask is on my Dell, I have to press <Fn> and <F2> to hide the stuff for screen shots. On my HP, all I have to do is press <F2>.

3 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

This may sound silly, but what brand is your computer?

The reason I ask is on my Dell, I have to press <Fn> and <F2> to hide the stuff for screen shots. On my HP, all I have to do is press <F2>.

this is not dell/ hp specific(you maybe aware) this is keyboard specific and even on a laptop  you can plug in a standard keyboard to use its functions. maybe try another keyboard..[ I sometimes use a mac keyboard on my windows system and vise versa]

Jammer-TD

7 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Oh, by the way: Does the F3 flight report work? Or the ALT-F12 debug menu?

yes they do

7 hours ago, Jammer-TD said:

this is not dell/ hp specific(you maybe aware) this is keyboard specific and even on a laptop  you can plug in a standard keyboard to use its functions. maybe try another keyboard..[ I sometimes use a mac keyboard on my windows system and vise versa]

Jammer-TD

my computer is a vision gaming pc

7 hours ago, Jammer-TD said:

Jammer-TD

i find it weird that all my other F1 F3 etc work but not F2...

11 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Have you tried rebinding hide UI to a key you know works in KSP, and binding F2 to a function in KSP you know does work? That way you could figure out whether a key or something in the game is broken.

EDIT: And if it appears to be the game function that is broken, it's a good idea to test again on a clean (un-modded) install of KSP.

i tried changing it but it doesnt make a difference

1 minute ago, CHE Cometcrash said:

yes they do

my computer is a vision gaming pc

i find it weird that all my other F1 F3 etc work but not F2...

i tried changing it but it doesnt make a difference

oh i will try re installing the game

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.