List you active flights and missions!

Epicdreamer

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering what flights/missions you have active, en route or locked in place at their destination

I'll start:
Moho: relay sat constellation, one main at high polar orbit, 3 equatrial relays. Needed for the uncrewed science rover on the surface.
Eve: A scannersat with relay dish around Gilly and, for the third time (due to previous design errors) A drop probe mission in low Eve Orbit. Let this be the one!
Kerbin: relay constellation consisting of 3 main relays in high polar orbit, 3 equatorial relays around Kerbin, 3 equatorials around Minmus. A science station about to be moved from Kerbin to Mun. A refuel station at LKO, a captured asteroid to be mined in the future.
Duna: The refuel and relaxation station (R&RS) in high Duna orbit, a Duna lander in low  orbit, a crewed return vehicle waiting for a transfer window back to Kerbin, a lander in low Ike orbit and a mining rig connected to a refinery in low Ike orbit as well (for future crewed, or heavy equipment missions to Jool and beyond)
Dres: 2 relays in a polar orbit, an uncrewed science probe with relay dish in low orbit and a rover on a horribly performing skycrane (can't get the thing stabilized, another design error)
Jool: relay constellation, consisting of 2 main relays in high polar orbit. A relay around Bop, one around Pol and one around Tylo. They all have the capability to reach the whole system.Vall and Laythe were supposed to get one too, but they went rogue. Then an uncrewed science probe, which has visited all the moons.
Sarnus: (playing with Outer Planets Mod). Only the first probe has just arrived. Nearly lost it because of loss of signal during a decelleration burn. It came into range just in time....

Thanks for sharing fellow Kerbonauts. May your flights be succesfull!

Here's mine right now:

Moho: One Pioneer-style probe in an inclined, highly elliptic orbit that also doubles as a relay.  One Surveyor-style lander on the surface near the north pole

Eve / Gilly: One Pioneer-style probe in highly elliptic polar orbit, doubling as a relay.  One Venera-style probe in equatorial orbit.  One Venera-style lander on the surface near the equator.   One probe-in-can (stuffed the lander in a 2.5m service bay with heatshield on the bottom & chutes on top) floating somewhere in the explodium sea, unable to use half its science instruments

Kerbin: 3 small equatorial relays at 500km, 3 larger equatorial relays at 65000km. One survey sat

Mun: 1 polar science sat, multiple landers - i set up the lower stage of several of my crew landers with a cheap probe core & science gear & leave it behind when I launch

Minmus: 3*250km equatorial relays.  1 polar relay/science probe.  1 Survey sat. Minmus Station in 250km equatorial orbit.   One remove rover near the north pole. 2 lower-stage landers. 

Duna / Ike:  One Pioneer-style probe in highly elliptic polar orbit to double as relay.  One Venera-style probe in equatorial orbit.  One Venera-style lander on the surface. One atmospheric sampling lander on the surface.  One survey sat in polar orbit. One crew rest station with greenhouse.  One reusable 3-kerbal lander, typically docked to the station.   Currently one Duna transfer vehicle with 4 crew waiting for transfer window home.   Ike currently only has a Surveyor-style lander on the surface

Dres:  One Pioneer-style probe in an inclined, highly elliptic orbit to double as relay. One Surveyor-style lander on the surface.

Jool:  One Voyager-style probe en route, will act as relay.  One Jool-diver probe en route. 

Laythe: One Pioneer-style probe en route.  One Cassini-Huygens style probe & lander en route.  One survey satellite en route.  One single-launch rest & refuel station en route. One atmospheric sampling lander en route.  Figuring out one or two more also

Vall:  One relay & lander combination probe en route.  One survey satellite en route

Tylo:  Nothing currently

Bop: One relay & lander combination probe en route. 

Pol: One relay & lander combination probe en route. 

Eeloo: One Voyager-style probe en route.  One small lander en route.

For explanation, most of my unmanned stuff (Pioneer-style, Venera-style, etc) is from the excellent Probes Plus mod, which lets you build real-world inspired probes.  My relay/lander combination probe has NERV & fuel tank that remains in orbit with relay antenna plus an assortment of science gear.  The lander in the nose stages off once in oribt & has more than enough dV to safely land on any vacuum body except Tylo.  A modified version replaces most of the lander fuel with chutes & a heat shield for atmospheric bodies.

8oHK4z5.png?1

Kerbin:

SSEK (Space Station Eillorf Kerman). My WIP station in LKO.

KerboSat 1: A random satellite in HKO that I used as a test payload for my space shuttle. It has no real use TBH.

Hawking Duna Orbiter: A Duna probe waiting in LKO for the Duna transfer window.

STS-3: A space shuttle mission currently in progress. Its mission is to deliver solar panels to the SSEK.

KSC is surrounded by debris from aircraft and rocket tests. A ton of random debris also floats around in eccentric and inclined Kerbin orbit.

Mun:

Mun Rover 2: An unkerballed rover currently exploring the surface of the Mun. Its sister craft, Mun Rover 1, ran out of electric charge on its way to the Mun and was shot out into interplanetary space.

Aquarius ascent stage: The ascent stage of my first Mun lander has been orbiting the Mun ever since Jeb, Bill and Bob left it there to return to Kerbin.

Aquarius descent stage: This stands vigil on the surface of the Mun, next to the flag Jeb planted.

Minmus: 

Snoopy: My (extremely overpowered) Minmus lander sits in Minmus orbit after its crew returned to Kerbin. 

Snoopy rover: Kurt Kerman constructed this rover using KIS on the surface of Minmus, and he and Rosie Kerman used it to drive over a kilometre from their lander.

There are also a couple of KIS boxes left on the surface, along with the flag Rosie planted.

Kerbol:

Mun Rover 1: Previously mentioned, this Mun rover went into Kerbolar orbit after a mishap during Munar transit.

There are probably a couple of pieces of debris in Kerbolar orbit, but I have yet to send anything to another planet.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.