Scratchpad mod?

MaxPeck

Is there a mod that anyone knows of that adds a scratchpad-type thing to the game?  It would be great if we had something that was callable from the toolbar to write notes to ourselves or such.  I find that with too many missions going at once, I start losing track of what I was doing in a particular mission once KAC reminds me to go back to it.

If such a thing doesn't exist, any modders willing to take a swing at it?

11 hours ago, MaxPeck said:

I find that with too many missions going at once, I start losing track of what I was doing in a particular mission once KAC reminds me to go back to it. 

While Gaarsts answer may be perfect, there is a little notes section for each alarm in KAC.    If I leave a vessel in an orbit, just parked there till I get around to doing what it needs to do, I'll create a KAC alarm for 2 minutes away, with no pause and no popup window.   I'll note down what the intended goal is for that vessel in the little notes section.  And now, I have a few alarms, that are all greyed out since they have passed the alarm time, at the top of the KAC list, that show all current vessels that are waiting for me to come get them.  I treat it like my To-do list.  

Edited by Gargamel

I think I'll take the opportunity here, to plug one of agises' other, similar, under-rated useful mods: ImageViewer.

It's a small mod that allows you to open and view images right in KSP, rather than having to have a seperate external program open. I know this is extremely useful for those people, like me, who ave to play KSP on potato computers.

ImageViewer is great for viewing delta-v maps in-game. I use it to view .pdfs in-game. (Just convert the relevant pages to .jpgs before playing)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.