So I wanted to download a few mods, specifically Environmental Visual Enhancements, Kerbal Engineer Redux, and Outer Planets.  I put them all in the Gamedata Folder, as well as the squad folder, and only KER Worked properly. EVE and Outer Planets did nothing. I then gave up and tried to simply delete the mods and play without them but soon found that I could not get rid of KER and Outer planets. EVE Went away, however. If I watch the files while KSP is loading, I can see them re-downloading into the folder. So I decided to leave it and forget anything happened. BUT, when I went into the game I found that all of the "Thermal" Parts were missing, the storage bays reverted back to their old models, and a duplicate RCS tank without a texture. I have tried many times to uninstall the mods but no luck. Can anybody help me?

4 minutes ago, Duck McFuddle said:

Can anybody help me?

Hi the simple fix ids for you to delete your current install and reinstall KSP completely, it sounds very much like you have deleted  Squad files from the squad folder, and as such your game is broken .
Once reinstalled  mods should only go into the GameData folder, NEVER into the squad folder,  and you should never have more than one Gamedata folder. for example   KSP/GameData/Gamdata/anyCoolMod  will prevent many mods from working.   KSP/Gamdata/Squad/AnyCoolMod  will probably break your game.     The only file path any mod should have is KSP/GameData/Any CoolMod.      Also for a normal or abnormal player you should have no reason to alter add to, or remove the Squad folder or it's contents .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.