Can't move or place parts after entering VAB after a couple launches

Exactly the same problem. Except I lose any progress since the save BEFORE I last turned the console on and I need to reinstall the game to free it up. Obviously this means I even when I reinstall any subsequent progress is lost and I need to reinstall again. Essentially rendering the game an unsavable sandbox mode only wasteel of money.

Same issue here on my PS4 Pro.  I got this game after hearing all the great reviews and having my daughter come back from space camp loving the experience.  I thought what better than to build your own space program.  However this inability to add/edit items on the rocket is frustrating to the point of making the game unplayable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eagle02am said:

Its now december and i just bought the game and the issue is still going on... does anybody have an update on when this is gonna be fixed? :)

Squad/T2 are working on a ee version with an unity update, stuff like this will probably be adressed on that, i guess but a real info what they do havent been announced jet and welcome to the forums

Edited by PrvDancer85

Had this game since the first Xbox release

who knows, maybe someday if will effing work, though frankly I doubt it at this point given the number of issues that occur fast enough you wonder if anyone tried to play it when testing

if I had the option of a refund I’d take it, this could be one of the best games going...

if it worked 

• 5 weeks later...

Just bought the game (Xbox One S) for my daughter and I and this bug renders it unplayable.  Xbox doesn't refund downloaded games or else I would be asking for a refund.  I am a software QA and it is completely unacceptable that they have not pulled the release, or at least issued a message to people that there is such a breaking bug in it.  REALLY hope this bug is fixed soon...

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Hi123 said:

Um they will be a update date unknown that they might fix it

Welcome to the forums. 

There has been an update announced, but Squad is always very tight about release dates.  If it will fix this bug or not, we will not know until the the update is released. 

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.