Can't load a saved mission any more

EmanonP

The first few missions I ran I was able to save as I went and reload if something went wrong.    (It often did).

However, I'm now on Munar 1, and although it will let me save the game, it does not give me the option to go back and load it.   Which means when I goof up, I have to restart the whole mission.

I've looked in settings, and I'm not seeing anything I have checked or unchecked that would disable loading a mission from a save point.    

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by EmanonP

Pretty sure this is a mission setting and can't be changed.

If you were to start a new career the difficulty by default is set to normal but if you change this you will open a dialog that besides letting you change to moderate or hard difficulty also allows setting custom options. One of these is disabling quick loading. By default, hard difficulty has quick loading disabled.

This mission also appears to have quick loading disabled. Maybe it is possible to edit the mission. I don't know. But if you did that it would no longer be the Munar 1 mission.

Just tried it (my first MH mission ever) and scored 10188. Used my last drop of fuel to splash down in the right area. I didn't even know there was a scoring system but that would help to explain why quick loading has been disabled.

Edited by mystifeid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.