KSP + Cats = ?

Luch

I suggest you to post everything related to cats and KSP. Cats in KSP, cats playing KSP, or something else...

That are my cats. It happens every time when I play hard mode career.

I wish my cats got along that well. They nearly tripped me the other day chasing each other around. Oddly enough, one of them does lick the other just like that, but never gets any reciprocation. Just a paw to the face.

i have a kitten that is starting to take over. shes not afraid to pounce on the others and does so quite frequently. its not unusual to see here chasing off one of the bigger cats. 

18 hours ago, Luch said:

I suggest you to post everything related to cats and KSP. Cats in KSP, cats playing KSP, or something else...

That are my cats. It happens every time when I play hard mode career.

I had one, she was an raid killer back then I played WOW.
She ignored me then doing other stuff, or questing or dungeons in wow, however raids caused here to want to lay down on keyboard. 
I assume it was because they tended to be long and we used voice. 
Double bad as I tended to heal. 
Had to confirm the bonus raid boss was locked out :) 

11 hours ago, Shpaget said:

Windowed mode?

Are you even human?

I'm, well, not human. I'm an IT outsourcer and sometimes I play KSP while compiling or uploading large data. :3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Our cat is not an lovey cat. She sleeps on the guest room bed, comes out to eat and use the facilities in the laundry room, or to go outside and survey her domain a couple of times a day, maybe hunt down a bird or two. On the rare occasion that she does choose to be cuddly it usually only lasts a couple of minutes and typically ends with a sharp reminder that feline affection is subject to change without notice.

1 hour ago, TheSaint said:

typically ends with a sharp reminder that feline affection is subject to change without notice.

Feline affection. Gettings stabbed.

The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.