"Open Unity Data Privacy Page"

The button that is supposed to link me to the Unity Data Privacy Page from within this new popup doesn't do anything.  Lol.   Click click click and nothing happens.  No browser, no data page, nothing.

tI0e9Kz.png

Can someone direct me to the address that is supposed to go to.

Thanks. 

Is that link working ingame for others?  I presume it is supposed to open the system's default browser and head to that address.  

I guess going there on your own, not sent from the game, isn't what was intended.  This is what I am looking at, and have zero idea how to tell them to not collect data from me playing KSP.

VHUO3it.png

Weird system they added.  :/

4 hours ago, klesh said:

Is that link working ingame for others?  I presume it is supposed to open the system's default browser and head to that address.  

I guess going there on your own, not sent from the game, isn't what was intended.  This is what I am looking at, and have zero idea how to tell them to not collect data from me playing KSP.

I guess you must already have a Unity ID registered, because this is what I get from that link:

Spoiler

zprxluN.png

Trying to get to that Unity Analytics opt-out page requires to first register with Unity...

Spoiler

Z6du6Cx.png

... and registering apparently requires one to accept Unity's ToS and 'Privacy' Policy (and agreeing to getting ads).

So, I have no answers for you... just more questions.

18 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

I guess you must already have a Unity ID registered

I registered presuming that would take me to the "Please doin't take my datas" page.  Indeed, it seems to be some kind of developer's portal.

... and registering apparently requires one to accept Unity's ToS and 'Privacy' Policy (and agreeing to getting ads).

Fortunately, you don't need to click the 2nd box agreeing to receive advertisements in order to register.  ;)

@SQUAD What are we supposed to be seeing and how is this supposed to work?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.