Saturn : Cassini - Huygens Memorial - Sign up today!

AntINFINAIt

Sorry for not being active at all. Image is coming in 12mins. I hope I got the fonts and colours right! (ap. gap between Ultimate and Steve is fixed!) 

Titan will be visible in the shot. Looking forward into seeing you detect it :D

Ahh... I have made a mistake... The Plasma SWR's beam is blocking most of Enceladus... To see it, you need some serious software to zoom, because there are only 2 pixels of Enceladus...

eyUI0MP.png

BTW  the biggest dot  on the right is Tethys.

Edited by AntINFINAIt

• 4 months later...
22 minutes ago, The_Arcitect said:

Consider me in!

Reveal hidden contents

If you want more detail, the text color is dark blue, lobster font

Sorry, this project is dead. I have even lost the latest files because my hard disk failed.  It still works, 100k/s if i put it in the freezer. I considered booting a live linux session to recover it, but it would be in vain, because i am NOT GOING TO CONTINUE IT. It was taking a lot of my free time, and my very crappy laptop can't handle it anymore (the real main problem)

If someone has enough experience with the Cycles renderer, i will try to recover the file and i will give it to him. 

Sorry. I am really sorry. 

2 hours ago, AntINFINAIt said:
3 hours ago, The_Arcitect said:

Consider me in!

Reveal hidden contents

If you want more detail, the text color is dark blue, lobster font

Sorry, this project is dead. I have even lost the latest files because my hard disk failed.  It still works, 100k/s if i put it in the freezer. I considered booting a live linux session to recover it, but it would be in vain, because i am NOT GOING TO CONTINUE IT. It was taking a lot of my free time, and my very crappy laptop can't handle it anymore (the real main problem)

If someone has enough experience with the Cycles renderer, i will try to recover the file and i will give it to him. 

Sorry. I am really sorry. 

I understand.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.