[1.5.X] Capsule Corp. L.R.E. (Long Range Exploration)

Gabu

On 9/18/2018 at 5:19 AM, Cloakedwand72 said:

How do i launch these peaces on traditional rockets?

I use Hyperedit.

It's sort of a God-mode allowing you to transport your ships from launchpad into orbit.  Some people considerate it a cheat, but it's a huge time saver, and especially good for testing part compatibility, such as docking ports from different mods, or to just practice docking and landing (even real astronauts have computer sims to practice with).  I don't use it for anything up to present day technology.  But I do use it for near-future stuff like, Hermes, Titan, and large space stations. Also, I'm playing the Science campaign and so I'm more concerned about collecting science then experience or cash. 

But Gabu is right.  Building a space station, in space is very rewarding.

HyperEdit is nice for testing only.

You can orbit it in one part by fixing 4 huge boosters to the ion motor and that's all. Nuclear engine, like Kerbenstein, could help a lot.

More easy, orbit it empty and send O2, H2O, N2, Xe... later. Or split it in 2 part and merge them in orbit. Nothing difficult

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, Jasseji said:

Hey @Gabu what are you up to lately ? :D

I am redownloading your mods and only wanted to say: please put links to all your mods into your signature :D

Yoh @Jasseji !! Long time no see man!

I'm really sorry guys for being a absent for a while now but I wass moving  from São Paulo to Rio de Janeiro! \ :) / Just got a new job and this is taking a LOT of my time from now... buuutttt I'll not forget these projects. Just to share with you, this is an Update that I'm gonna release soon for LRE, inspired from this image fo concept from old Nautilis project from NASA:

ohsjj9yb.jpg

And here some pics:

WuAj7xPm.png Ki7Z00Fm.png OpEYFj4m.png BcPVlmmm.png tnM07ERm.png mVpDYDjm.png dSwxgI0m.png YpAWTwJm.png PPIJupMm.png PhAAl2Tm.png

And this is 2 new mods that I'm going to release soon either. It's not named yet but I'm calling it "CC KE - Kolony Essentials" and "CC MMSEV + Bucephalus":

KE - Kolony Essentials + Bucephalus:

9zj8Fi3m.png DVYHaThm.png 0Ox8bilm.png OfNVsx6m.png l2x5l8qm.png rdcz67Em.png NmNUdgsm.png tvCwwrNm.png 8SwvRpim.png KW1bgpfm.png

@Jasseji oh, and about the links from the other mods, I'm going to do it like you suggested. Thanks!

19 hours ago, Gabu said:

Yoh @Jasseji !! Long time no see man!

I'm really sorry guys for being a absent for a while now but I wass moving  from São Paulo to Rio de Janeiro! \ :) / Just got a new job and this is taking a LOT of my time from now... buuutttt I'll not forget these projects. Just to share with you, this is an Update that I'm gonna release soon for LRE, inspired from this image fo concept from old Nautilis project from NASA:

ohsjj9yb.jpg

And here some pics:

WuAj7xPm.png Ki7Z00Fm.png OpEYFj4m.png BcPVlmmm.png tnM07ERm.png mVpDYDjm.png dSwxgI0m.png YpAWTwJm.png PPIJupMm.png PhAAl2Tm.png

And this is 2 new mods that I'm going to release soon either. It's not named yet but I'm calling it "CC KE - Kolony Essentials" and "CC MMSEV + Bucephalus":

KE - Kolony Essentials + Bucephalus:

9zj8Fi3m.png DVYHaThm.png 0Ox8bilm.png OfNVsx6m.png l2x5l8qm.png rdcz67Em.png NmNUdgsm.png tvCwwrNm.png 8SwvRpim.png KW1bgpfm.png

@Jasseji oh, and about the links from the other mods, I'm going to do it like you suggested. Thanks!

Great, i am jumping on and off KSP - actually i am working on some MM Patches for CC (mainly USI-LS or MKS integration)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.