Change RoveMate Orientation

This is a pretty simple suggestion in concept (I can't speak for simplicity of implementation though). Please change the Navball orientation of the Probodobodyne RoveMate probe core. It seems to be made for rovers, and currently, rotating the core into the best position for this role means that you sacrifice a legible Navball, which is quite annoying. That is all, thank you.

(This has probably been suggested before, but since this is still a problem, I would like to bring it up again)

Better yet, have the orientation of the navball toggle-able. 

I much prefer the navball as is for every aspect of the mission from launch to landing, as I build my rovers in an upright (wheels pointing retrograde).  This make flying and landing, wheels first, much  much easier.   But for driving, it is neccessary to add a second command pod or port to control the rover.  I know "Use a mod" is forwned upon in this type of suggestion, but the rover science mod has a nifty little forward facing command pod design for this chasis.  The MJ box, when oriented correctly (on it's side, antenna down and forward) works too. 

Changing the default (only) orientation to a rover compatible one would make rocket construction a bit more complicated. 

So if there was an option in the right click menu to change the orientation, that would solve both problems. 

@Raven Industries Try this in a patch:

// Adjust the rotation alignment of the RoveMax Body (Front faces hangar door)
@PART[roverBody]
{
    -mesh
    %MODEL
    {
      %model = Squad/Parts/Command/probeRoverBody/model
      %position = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0
      %scale = 1.0, 1.0, 1.0
      %rotation = 270, 0, 0
    } 
    %node_stack_front = 0.0, 0.74, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0,  0.0, 1 	// front facing SPH door
    %node_stack_back = 0.0, -0.74, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0,  0.0, 1	// back away from SPH door
    %node_stack_left = -0.5, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0,  0.0, 1	// left
    %node_stack_right = 0.5, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0,  0.0, 1	// right
    @node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.0, -0.22414, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 1	// top 
    @node_stack_bottom = 0.0, 0.0, 0.22414, 0.0, 0.0,  1.0, 1	// bottom
}

WARNING: This will break any rovers you currently have with the roverbody.

Edited by Tonka Crash
Bugfix and warning

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.