1u4qhl1.png?1

So this all started with a random, ADHD-induced idea that was too funny not to make real. But having seen a positive response, I will be making more dinosaurs!

Stegosaurus

Xkx083W.jpg

ucnajKz.jpg

KzesWBQ.jpg

Scientific Classification: Animalia, Chordata, Dinosauria, Orthischia, Stegosauridae, Stegosaurus

Nickname: Steggy

Sex: Female?

Length: ~17m

Plates: 17

Hobbies: popping balloons, playing soccer, and stepping on people with time machines.

Get your Stegosaurus today!

Deinonychus (AKA Velociraptor antirrhopus)

LSAyPjK.jpg

EkcX5N0.jpg

"A turkey, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there." -Dr. Alan Grant

Scientific Classification: Animalia, Chordata, Dinosauria, Saurischia, Dromaeosauridae, Deinonychus

Nickname: Vela

Sex: Female?

Length: ~3m

Hobbies: Running, carving, being clever

Get your raptor today!

Edited by Dman979
Thread of the month!

Only her nose rose from the still waters by the Administration Building, flaring intensely for a moment before rising further, silently and without a splash... She came to rest, only halfway out of this strange portal, her eyes aglow in hunger. There was fresh meat on Kerbin once again!

Vacvn8Q.png

(Just a teaser! I'll cough up a craft file when I get a new PC :P )

Edited by Dark Lion

26 minutes ago, Dark Lion said:

Only her nose rose from the still waters by the Administration Building, flaring intensely for a moment before rising further, silently and without a splash... She came to rest, only halfway out of this strange portal, her eyes aglow in hunger. There was fresh meat on Kerbin once again!
<Snip>
(Just a teaser! I'll cough up a craft file when I get a new PC :P )

I'm now waiting to see Jeb become a dragon rider. :D

• 4 weeks later...

@Dman @Castille7

Thanks! :D I am pleasantly surprised. 

I would be working a more dinosaurs now but unfortunately, having just gotten back from the service center yesterday, my computer has developed a new problem, this time apparently with either the fan* or the temperature control system, which is resulting in the computer throttling its performance to keep from getting more than slightly warm to the touch. The end result being that KSP runs at 3-5fps. :(

*The thing regularly sounded like a jet engine before it went to the shop for a charging issue. Now I can only on very rare occasion hear a tiny wimper from the fan if I hold my ear up to the vent.

1 hour ago, EpicSpaceTroll139 said:

I would be working a more dinosaurs now but unfortunately, having just gotten back from the service center yesterday, my computer has developed a new problem, this time apparently with either the fan* or the temperature control system, which is resulting in the computer throttling its performance to keep from getting more than slightly warm to the touch. The end result being that KSP runs at 3-5fps. :(

I built a computer from a kit years ago and the kit came with some temperature gel that was to be placed between the CPU and the Motherboard. Maybe replacing the gel and clean all the dust out would help cool it down enough to last awhile longer and maybe perform a little better? Just some ideas you could try if your computer is not under warranty. 

Edited by Castille7

9 minutes ago, Castille7 said:

I built a computer from a kit years ago and the kit came with some temperature gel that was to be placed between the CPU and the Motherboard. Maybe replacing the gel and clean all the dust out would help cool it down enough to last awhile longer and maybe perform a little better? Just some ideas you could try if your computer is not under warranty. 

My computer is under warranty, and even if it wasn't, I'm not really sure I could open it without breaking it. It's a Microsoft Surface Book 2, so pretty much designed so nobody can open it lol.

Edited by EpicSpaceTroll139

9 minutes ago, EpicSpaceTroll139 said:

My computer is under warranty, and even if it wasn't, I'm not really sure I could open it without breaking it. It's a Microsoft Surface Book 2, so pretty much designed so nobody can open it lol.

With all this new technology most products are becoming disposable after their worn down, even compact cars have become this way. It's actually better for the economy and jobs.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:57 PM, Castille7 said:

With all this new technology most products are becoming disposable after their worn down, even compact cars have become this way. It's actually better for the economy and jobs.

That may be true, but I feel like something that cost about 2500 dollars should wear out after 3 years or more, not 3 months :/

Also keep in mind that computer repair is a job too.]

Edit: I should be able to make a new dinosaur SoonTM

Edited by EpicSpaceTroll139