Any good KSP lets play recommendations?

Omniscient Walrus

There's Tape's Road to Exploration, clocking up 55 episodes.
Then you have it's sequel Road to Colonisation for 36 more episodes.

Beardy Penguin has his Endurance series using the After Kerbin mod (among many others).

Scott Manly's Galileo Conquest run uses (oddly enough) the Galileo Planet pack but is pretty old these days. 

Shadow Zone has a career playthrough at the moment but it's not that modded.

Edited by DJWyre

On 8/8/2018 at 10:55 AM, DJWyre said:

Beardy Penguin has his Endurance series using the After Kerbin mod (among many others).

Scott Manly's Galileo Conquest run uses (oddly enough) the Galileo Planet pack but is pretty old these days. 

Ah! Thanks.

I just finished Charlie Pryors "Conquering Kerbal" Which is 101 episodes, so I wanted to find something that I could binge for some time.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:55 PM, DJWyre said:

Scott Manly's best outdoor firepit . com run uses (oddly enough) the Galileo Planet pack but is pretty old these days. 

Cool, thanks for the links!

Edited by mertens

I don't know of any currently still running heavily modded LPs, but the ones mentioned above sure are good, and there's also there's HMV's New Horizons series, which was using the New Horizons pack for the Kopernicus mod, so even if it's not incredibly heavily modded, it's definitely significantly modded.
Also, of course, there are tons of my own LP videos, most seasons not heavily modded, but there was Season 2 which was the first time I played modded, and that sure had a bunch of mods, then there was Season 4 which I called "Hard Mode", even though it wasn't really overly hard, an Outer planets pack playthrough and my current playthrough which only uses command seats for crew, no capsules, and is also modded, even though not what I'd call heavily.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to reply.

On 8/13/2018 at 12:19 PM, Triop said:

I recomment HalfEYEProduction's videos, he's very funny but is no longer active.

Yeah, I've watched some of his stuff but he doesn't really have any very long ones that I know of.

On 8/13/2018 at 5:35 AM, Red Thought said:

If you want to laugh I recommend Northern Lion's KSP Lets Play.

Already watched it :D

yeah, put the pointy end towards the atmosphere on reentry. Really worked well on Soyuz 5!

Edited by Omniscient Walrus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.