Mod That Limits Docking Orientation

In my usual rush of installing new mods, I keep accidentally adding a mod that keeps saying there's a 'max acquire angle' to my docking ports instead of them operating normally. I'm just curious- what mod keeps adding this? I've tried the usual uninstall stuff until it goes away but by then half of my mods are gone and I'm not certain which removed mod was the culprit. Especially since I don't have any mod listed as 'Docking Limiter'.

Any thoughts as to what mod could be doing this?

48 minutes ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

slowly add in mods till its back? one by one

I've done this multiple times and it always ends the same. It's removed but which of the 50+ mods did I remove, was it in. Thus I make a new install, add mods, and it reappears. No clue, which is the culprit.

I'd really just like the mod maker that spent the time and effort to make this- come forward and actually state it's included in which ever mod adds it.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Maybe Tweakable Everything?

A list of mods could be helpful

Maybe. But why? It isn't in the tweakables. That's a limiter, not a setting. But I'll take another look at the docking ports.

Mod list coming shortly

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Tweakable Everything is a mod, and it does/can impact the docking angle

Mod list, and I'm looking at TE now.

PsuY0zm.png

4 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Tweakable Everything is a mod, and it does/can impact the docking angle

Think that might be it. I've never seen those tweakables before for docking ports. But that may be the issue.

1 hour ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Mod list, and I'm looking at TE now.

PsuY0zm.png

Think that might be it. I've never seen those tweakables before for docking ports. But that may be the issue.

TweakableEverything has several DLLs, one for each function.  So you can delete the dll for the docking ports and see if that fixes your issue

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

TweakableEverything has several DLLs, one for each function.  So you can delete the dll for the docking ports and see if that fixes your issue

I just canned the whole mod but in the rest of my installs I’ll try that out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.