Take the previous sentence, and add to it.

roboslacker

THIS IS NOT REPHRASE SENTENCE ABOVE PEEPS!

On 8/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, roboslacker said:

Can we say that Jebediah Kerman is one of the mission veterans from the rescue mission for the Munar rescue of the 6th robot malware rescue test mission?

I'd say that we can likely and safely say (this is getting repetitive) that we say that Jebidiah Kerman is one of the mission veterans from the rescue mission for the Lunar rescue of the 6th robot malware rescue rescue test mission, I guess.

I'd say that we can likely and safely say (this is getting repetitive) that we say that Jebidiah Kerman is one of the mission veterans from the rescue mission for the Lunar rescue of the 6th robot malware rescue rescue test mission, I guess, and there is nothing to add here.

(Look, how bulky and ugly is Lucida compared to Arial)

Edited by kerbiloid

I'd say that we can likely and safely say (this is getting repetitive) that we say that Jebidiah Kerman is one of the mission veterans from the rescue mission for the Lunar rescue of the 6th robot malware rescue rescue test mission, piloted by Valentina Kerman, I guess, and there is nothing to add here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.