So I'm running ksp 1.4 with the Making History expansion and the mods; Distant object, EVE, SVE, Kerbal engineer, Planet Shine, Scatterer, and trigger tech(Alarm clock). I'm not sure when It started happening, I just now noticed it, but when I'm standing on the night side of any planets the skybox has no stars. I know that Distant Object mod makes the sky go dark whenever you look at a bright planet or kerbol, but I don't see stars at night. Even looking straight up with a tight FOV. It's really irritating. As a second thing, I was wondering if there is a way to increase the distance at which the Distant object mod shows vehicles beyond 750,000 m? I changed it in the config file but nothing seems to happen.

21 hours ago, Rusted Iron said:

So I'm running ksp 1.4 with the Making History expansion and the mods; Distant object, EVE, SVE, Kerbal engineer, Planet Shine, Scatterer, and trigger tech(Alarm clock). I'm not sure when It started happening, I just now noticed it, but when I'm standing on the night side of any planets the skybox has no stars. I know that Distant Object mod makes the sky go dark whenever you look at a bright planet or kerbol, but I don't see stars at night. Even looking straight up with a tight FOV. It's really irritating. As a second thing, I was wondering if there is a way to increase the distance at which the Distant object mod shows vehicles beyond 750,000 m? I changed it in the config file but nothing seems to happen.

I think you are probably correct, it is most likely Distant Object. Uninstall it to verify....If you uninstall it and then you can see the skybox you will then know for sure...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.