Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have requested editing access to put my mods in here as I'm working on them.

I'd like to help with this as much as I can.

3 minutes ago, Noah the Smol said:

Hi, I have requested editing access to put my mods in here as I'm working on them.

I'd like to help with this as much as I can.

Also, they're called Electrus/Electram as well as Kalis. More will be coming when I finish these.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently, Whirligig World has mostly functional IC compatibility in the release, and the development versions of Alternis Kerbol Rekerjiggered and Seven Worlds of SLIPPIST-1 have IC compatibility as well, the latter of which will not require the plugin if you use the exoplanetary system setting in the mod's settings.cfg.

I look forward to seeing more mods successfully add IC compatibility and flesh out this little galaxy!

A while ago I came up with "A Stellar Idea for IC" and I figure I might as well post it here on the forum thread as well.

Spoiler

 

A stellar idea for IC

With Interstellar Consortium, it is possible to implement many star systems into one game world. However, if only a few systems are desired, the galaxy will be awfully empty! I have a few proposals to deal with this.

1: A new classification of three types of stars: Planet Pack Stars (PPSs), Interstellar Consortium Catalogue Stars (ICCs), and Member Stars. PPSs are Member Stars that have their planet pack installed. Member stars are PPSs whose planet pack is uninstalled, but whose star is still displayed in-game. ICCs are stars added procedurally to fill space. Member Stars and ICC stars use the same procedural base star. PPSs will use whatever star is used in their own planet pack.

2: We will create a star template which can be procedurally modified based upon the radius, luminosity, temperature, and mass of the star. This includes five corona textures (OBA, F, G, K, and M), and a single sun flare texture based upon the stock Sun but without the camera ghosts, and completely white. Member stars and ICC stars will both use these configs to generate placeholder stars, and the procedural template will also be made available for mod authors to use in their planet packs if they chose.

3: All member systems will be added as a star only with the IC plugin download. Any textures unique to the star will be removed, the star should be defined only by plugins and common stockalike textures. They can be disabled in the IC settings. (Alternatively ICC and member stars will be distributed as a standalone lightweight addon to the IC experience)

4: Empty parts of the galaxy should be populated by pseudo-random procedural stars. These will be empty, save for the occasional reached = true asteroid disk. Their names will be represented by the following code: ICC-Class-X000Y000Z000, so that a red dwarf star at coordinates 5.02,4.343,2 will be represented by ICC-M-502043432000 Any conflicts (ex: 121 could be 1,21 or 12,1, or cases where SOIs intersect) will be regenerated. ICC = Interstellar Consortium Catalog. The current map is said to have enough space to host 80 to 100 stars. The catalog will therefore contain 40 stars (There are roughly 20 taken planet packs at this time, and we don't want to completely fill the map or lag up the game). 20 will be M stars. 10 will be K stars, 5 will be G stars, and 5 will be F stars. They will be largely placed around the far side of the galaxy to even out the distribution of stars. (Or we might skew towards brighter stars that you could actually see in the sky)

5: Whenever a new mod is implemented into IC, the author has the choice of replacing a ICC star. If they do this, they'll have to keep the same spectral type and location of the star they chose. The ICC star will be removed and replaced with a member star with more or less the same characteristics and a new name. ALTERNATIVELY the author can add a new star wherever they want within reason. Any stars within 1.5 times the mutual SOI distance between the two will be removed from the IC Catalog. If more than one star is removed, those stars will be replaced with new ones in a new location to keep the total number of stars the same.

 

I'm also working on a tutorial for building realistic stars for KSP mods, and this will include a couple of IC-compliant template configs for Suns and Stars. It's not finished yet, but it will be out eventuallyTM.  The configs will explain how to make sure stars agree with the standards of the Interstellar Consortium as dictated by Niako and TMSP, as well as making sure they obey a few more important rules such as ensuring the lighting is cut out at the right distance, making sure the orbit lines are removed, etc. The configs will also make the basis of the ICC/Member stars according to the above plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, 
I would like to try IC but i can't get it to work, i might do some mistakes in the installation.
Where exactly is supposed to go everything? I can't see specifications in any file but the obviously game data... 
the src file is supposed to go somewhere specific? into kopernicus? 
Because i tried to put it in a few places but nothing..
I'm not that dumb but apparently i managed to crash the game in more way i thought possible.. 
Is this plugin version locked? 
Because i'm trying 1.51 and 1.61.

Sorry for the stupid question but I feel sooo stupid in this moment.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 5:15 PM, Krastynio said:

Hello, 
I would like to try IC but i can't get it to work, i might do some mistakes in the installation.
Where exactly is supposed to go everything? I can't see specifications in any file but the obviously game data... 
the src file is supposed to go somewhere specific? into kopernicus? 
Because i tried to put it in a few places but nothing..
I'm not that dumb but apparently i managed to crash the game in more way i thought possible.. 
Is this plugin version locked? 
Because i'm trying 1.51 and 1.61.

Sorry for the stupid question but I feel sooo stupid in this moment.
 

Go to the releases tab on the github link, but remember the plugin isn't required unless you want to switch the home planet

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK i've got stuff for L O T S of stars.

These are my personal stars:

Superworlds Kestrel Being Built G 0.8 ki   -6 2.1 0.9   6.42E+13 0 8.058308151 90 160.7099538 4 2.1 0.9
Noah's Planet Pack Kendill Being Built M 0.5 ki   -8 -3.2 0.2   8.62E+13 0 1.329706116 90 201.8014095 2 -3.2 0.2
Noah's Planet Pack Neston Being Built F 0.9 ki   -7 -2.1 0.1   7.31E+13 0 0.7839425571 90 196.6992442 3 -2.1 0.1
Noah's Planet Pack Mildon Being Built X - G - M 1 ki   -6 -1 0.1   6.08E+13 0 0.9418519675 90 189.4623222 4 -1 0.1

These are all from a mod my friend and I are doing:

Stardust Electron Being Built G - M 1 ki   -2 2.3 2.2   3.76E+13 0 35.82162247 90 131.0090869 8 2.3 2.2
Stardust Kepplis Being Built O 0.8 ki   2.1 1.2 3.1   3.93E+13 0 52.03798665 90 29.7448813 12.1 1.2 3.1
Stardust Kreep Being Built N 0.7 ki   5.6 6.2 0.9   8.40E+13 0 6.148453361 90 47.91083783 15.6 6.2 0.9
Stardust Tsuiu Being Built F - M 0.9 ki   4.2 2.1 2.1   5.14E+13 0 24.09484255 90 26.56505118 14.2 2.1 2.1
Stardust Iphis Being Built G 0.7 ki   2.1 4.2 3.9   6.10E+13 0 39.71097196 90 63.43494882 12.1 4.2 3.9
Stardust Kerlek Being Built MIII 0.6 ki   6.7 0.2 3.2   7.43E+13 0 25.5197763 90 1.709814044 16.7 0.2 3.2
Stardust Linma Being Built G - M 1 ki   3.4 1 1.2   3.74E+13 0 18.70607923 90 16.38954033 13.4 1 1.2
Stardust Lionia Being Built D - MIII 1 ki   7.8 2.3 2.3   8.45E+13 0 15.79260177 90 16.42930145 17.8 2.3 2.3
Stardust Hifala Being Built X 0.9 ki   4.5 7.6 1.2   8.91E+13 0 7.737089793 90 59.37000152 14.5 7.6 1.2
Stardust Riplar Being Built W 0.7 ki   3.2 9.3 1.2   9.91E+13 0 6.956358837 90 71.01237591 13.2 9.3 1.2
Stardust Tsirla Being Built N 0.5 ki   6.2 11.9 2.7   1.37E+14 0 11.37702843 90 62.48010757 16.2 11.9 2.7
Stardust Frop Being Built TZ 1 ki   11.2 6.9 2.6   1.34E+14 0 11.18017504 90 31.636036 21.2 6.9 2.6
Stardust Drisden Being Built G 0.6 ki   -9.2 -3.2 -1.2   9.81E+13 0 -7.023179234 90 199.179008 0.8 -3.2 -1.2
Stardust Kepdren Being Built F 0.7 ki   -2.1 -9.2 1.1   9.50E+13 0 6.648792759 90 257.1419098 7.9 -9.2 1.1
Stardust Nisden Being Built G - M 1 ki   4.5 6.2 -0.5   7.68E+13 0 -3.734178438 90 54.02761295 14.5 6.2 -0.5
Stardust Mindess Being Built M 0.4 ki   12.2 1.9 3.4   1.28E+14 0 15.39591032 90 8.852004099 22.2 1.9 3.4
Stardust Kisdess Being Built G 0.8 ki   9.3 4.5 2.3   1.06E+14 0 12.55052598 90 25.82099197 19.3 4.5 2.3
Stardust Korion Being Built A - G 1 ki   8.6 9.5 4   1.34E+14 0 17.33563527 90 47.84661692 18.6 9.5 4
Stardust Rillon Being Built K 0.6 ki   7.6 8.5 3.4   1.19E+14 0 16.60396271 90 48.19953971 17.6 8.5 3.4
Stardust Prion Being Built G - G - M 1 ki   6.6 7.5 2.4   1.03E+14 0 13.50810223 90 48.65222278 16.6 7.5 2.4
Stardust Kegan's Sun Being Built M 0.5 ki   5.6 6.5 1.4   8.69E+13 0 9.267687814 90 49.25383644 15.6 6.5 1.4
Stardust Flippist Being Built M 0.5 ki   4.6 4.5 0.4   6.45E+13 0 3.556899548 90 44.37040139 14.6 4.5 0.4
Stardust Sard Being Built P 0.6 ki   3.6 3.5 1.4   5.21E+13 0 15.58013723 90 44.19307054 13.6 3.5 1.4
Stardust Alnik Being Built T 0.4 ki   2.6 2.5 2.4   4.33E+13 0 33.63917335 90 43.87669729 12.6 2.5 2.4
Stardust Yelper 26 Being Built K2V 0.6 ki   1.6 1.5 3.4   4.05E+13 0 57.17594633 90 43.15238973 11.6 1.5 3.4
Stardust Hugo Being Built O 1 ki   0.6 0.5 4   4.08E+13 0 78.95164792 90 39.80557109 10.6 0.5 4
Stardust Uragon Being Built A 1 ki   1.6 1.7 1.8   2.95E+13 0 37.63349122 90 46.73570459 11.6 1.7 1.8
Stardust Puffy Being Built MIII 0.9 ki   2.7 2.8 2.9   4.85E+13 0 36.70648164 90 46.04162668 12.7 2.8 2.9
Stardust Graviton Being Built F 0.8 ki   3.8 3.9 4   6.76E+13 0 36.30079718 90 45.7440592 13.8 3.9 4
Stardust Syston Being Built G - M 1 ki   4.9 5 5.1   8.66E+13 0 36.07322932 90 45.57872557 14.9 5 5.1
Stardust Kygnus Being Built M - M 0.7 ki   6 6.1 6.2   1.06E+14 0

35.92759804

90 45.47350806 16 6.1 6.2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, Kerenatus said:

hello i'm wondering if this mod is compatible with visual enhancement mods like SVE,AVP, etc

i.e if those mods that change visual aspects of the stock system can recognise their targeted planets in this new galaxy?

I'm curious about this as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why wouldn't it?

Eve, scatter, Planet shine and DOE don't effect and planet properties.

if they can't find the graphics for their planet, moon or star they usually not load said textures ( I'm not an expert so make sure to ask someone smarter.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, Kerenatus said:

hello i'm wondering if this mod is compatible with visual enhancement mods like SVE,AVP, etc

i.e if those mods that change visual aspects of the stock system can recognise their targeted planets in this new galaxy?

EVE and Scatterer do not (yet?) support Unique Body Identifier, so your mileage may vary. Homeworlds may get their configs messed up.

On 6/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, AstralWither said:

what about open clusters, clusters with no central body? how would they work, and would they be bound by cluster rules or will they all count as individual stars?

 

I would suggest that they be centered on a hidden central body, and that body can be moved to its position in IC. But let's be real here. The whole galaxy at its maximum is barely an open cluster as it is, it's hard to imagine anything analogous to an open cluster existing here. Just put a bunch of stars in the same neighborhood and that's as good as it really gets.

Edited by GregroxMun
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2019 at 7:24 PM, Noah the Smol said:

OK i've got stuff for L O T S of stars.

These are my personal stars:

 

Superworlds Kestrel Being Built G 0.8 ki   -6 2.1 0.9   6.42E+13 0 8.058308151 90 160.7099538 4 2.1 0.9
Noah's Planet Pack Kendill Being Built M 0.5 ki   -8 -3.2 0.2   8.62E+13 0 1.329706116 90 201.8014095 2 -3.2 0.2
Noah's Planet Pack Neston Being Built F 0.9 ki   -7 -2.1 0.1   7.31E+13 0 0.7839425571 90 196.6992442 3 -2.1 0.1
Noah's Planet Pack Mildon Being Built X - G - M 1 ki   -6 -1 0.1   6.08E+13 0 0.9418519675 90 189.4623222 4 -1 0.1

These are all from a mod my friend and I are doing:

 

Stardust Electron Being Built G - M 1 ki   -2 2.3 2.2   3.76E+13 0 35.82162247 90 131.0090869 8 2.3 2.2
Stardust Kepplis Being Built O 0.8 ki   2.1 1.2 3.1   3.93E+13 0 52.03798665 90 29.7448813 12.1 1.2 3.1
Stardust Kreep Being Built N 0.7 ki   5.6 6.2 0.9   8.40E+13 0 6.148453361 90 47.91083783 15.6 6.2 0.9
Stardust Tsuiu Being Built F - M 0.9 ki   4.2 2.1 2.1   5.14E+13 0 24.09484255 90 26.56505118 14.2 2.1 2.1
Stardust Iphis Being Built G 0.7 ki   2.1 4.2 3.9   6.10E+13 0 39.71097196 90 63.43494882 12.1 4.2 3.9
Stardust Kerlek Being Built MIII 0.6 ki   6.7 0.2 3.2   7.43E+13 0 25.5197763 90 1.709814044 16.7 0.2 3.2
Stardust Linma Being Built G - M 1 ki   3.4 1 1.2   3.74E+13 0 18.70607923 90 16.38954033 13.4 1 1.2
Stardust Lionia Being Built D - MIII 1 ki   7.8 2.3 2.3   8.45E+13 0 15.79260177 90 16.42930145 17.8 2.3 2.3
Stardust Hifala Being Built X 0.9 ki   4.5 7.6 1.2   8.91E+13 0 7.737089793 90 59.37000152 14.5 7.6 1.2
Stardust Riplar Being Built W 0.7 ki   3.2 9.3 1.2   9.91E+13 0 6.956358837 90 71.01237591 13.2 9.3 1.2
Stardust Tsirla Being Built N 0.5 ki   6.2 11.9 2.7   1.37E+14 0 11.37702843 90 62.48010757 16.2 11.9 2.7
Stardust Frop Being Built TZ 1 ki   11.2 6.9 2.6   1.34E+14 0 11.18017504 90 31.636036 21.2 6.9 2.6
Stardust Drisden Being Built G 0.6 ki   -9.2 -3.2 -1.2   9.81E+13 0 -7.023179234 90 199.179008 0.8 -3.2 -1.2
Stardust Kepdren Being Built F 0.7 ki   -2.1 -9.2 1.1   9.50E+13 0 6.648792759 90 257.1419098 7.9 -9.2 1.1
Stardust Nisden Being Built G - M 1 ki   4.5 6.2 -0.5   7.68E+13 0 -3.734178438 90 54.02761295 14.5 6.2 -0.5
Stardust Mindess Being Built M 0.4 ki   12.2 1.9 3.4   1.28E+14 0 15.39591032 90 8.852004099 22.2 1.9 3.4
Stardust Kisdess Being Built G 0.8 ki   9.3 4.5 2.3   1.06E+14 0 12.55052598 90 25.82099197 19.3 4.5 2.3
Stardust Korion Being Built A - G 1 ki   8.6 9.5 4   1.34E+14 0 17.33563527 90 47.84661692 18.6 9.5 4
Stardust Rillon Being Built K 0.6 ki   7.6 8.5 3.4   1.19E+14 0 16.60396271 90 48.19953971 17.6 8.5 3.4
Stardust Prion Being Built G - G - M 1 ki   6.6 7.5 2.4   1.03E+14 0 13.50810223 90 48.65222278 16.6 7.5 2.4
Stardust Kegan's Sun Being Built M 0.5 ki   5.6 6.5 1.4   8.69E+13 0 9.267687814 90 49.25383644 15.6 6.5 1.4
Stardust Flippist Being Built M 0.5 ki   4.6 4.5 0.4   6.45E+13 0 3.556899548 90 44.37040139 14.6 4.5 0.4
Stardust Sard Being Built P 0.6 ki   3.6 3.5 1.4   5.21E+13 0 15.58013723 90 44.19307054 13.6 3.5 1.4
Stardust Alnik Being Built T 0.4 ki   2.6 2.5 2.4   4.33E+13 0 33.63917335 90 43.87669729 12.6 2.5 2.4
Stardust Yelper 26 Being Built K2V 0.6 ki   1.6 1.5 3.4   4.05E+13 0 57.17594633 90 43.15238973 11.6 1.5 3.4
Stardust Hugo Being Built O 1 ki   0.6 0.5 4   4.08E+13 0 78.95164792 90 39.80557109 10.6 0.5 4
Stardust Uragon Being Built A 1 ki   1.6 1.7 1.8   2.95E+13 0 37.63349122 90 46.73570459 11.6 1.7 1.8
Stardust Puffy Being Built MIII 0.9 ki   2.7 2.8 2.9   4.85E+13 0 36.70648164 90 46.04162668 12.7 2.8 2.9
Stardust Graviton Being Built F 0.8 ki   3.8 3.9 4   6.76E+13 0 36.30079718 90 45.7440592 13.8 3.9 4
Stardust Syston Being Built G - M 1 ki   4.9 5 5.1   8.66E+13 0 36.07322932 90 45.57872557 14.9 5 5.1
Stardust Kygnus Being Built M - M 0.7 ki   6 6.1 6.2   1.06E+14 0

35.92759804

90 45.47350806 16 6.1 6.2

Dude slow down. Also Stardust was scaled down. None of those stars are still in the picture

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:24 AM, Noah the Smol said:

OK i've got stuff for L O T S of stars.

These are my personal stars:

 

Superworlds Kestrel Being Built G 0.8 ki   -6 2.1 0.9   6.42E+13 0 8.058308151 90 160.7099538 4 2.1 0.9
Noah's Planet Pack Kendill Being Built M 0.5 ki   -8 -3.2 0.2   8.62E+13 0 1.329706116 90 201.8014095 2 -3.2 0.2
Noah's Planet Pack Neston Being Built F 0.9 ki   -7 -2.1 0.1   7.31E+13 0 0.7839425571 90 196.6992442 3 -2.1 0.1
Noah's Planet Pack Mildon Being Built X - G - M 1 ki   -6 -1 0.1   6.08E+13 0 0.9418519675 90 189.4623222 4 -1 0.1

These are all from a mod my friend and I are doing:

 

Stardust Electron Being Built G - M 1 ki   -2 2.3 2.2   3.76E+13 0 35.82162247 90 131.0090869 8 2.3 2.2
Stardust Kepplis Being Built O 0.8 ki   2.1 1.2 3.1   3.93E+13 0 52.03798665 90 29.7448813 12.1 1.2 3.1
Stardust Kreep Being Built N 0.7 ki   5.6 6.2 0.9   8.40E+13 0 6.148453361 90 47.91083783 15.6 6.2 0.9
Stardust Tsuiu Being Built F - M 0.9 ki   4.2 2.1 2.1   5.14E+13 0 24.09484255 90 26.56505118 14.2 2.1 2.1
Stardust Iphis Being Built G 0.7 ki   2.1 4.2 3.9   6.10E+13 0 39.71097196 90 63.43494882 12.1 4.2 3.9
Stardust Kerlek Being Built MIII 0.6 ki   6.7 0.2 3.2   7.43E+13 0 25.5197763 90 1.709814044 16.7 0.2 3.2
Stardust Linma Being Built G - M 1 ki   3.4 1 1.2   3.74E+13 0 18.70607923 90 16.38954033 13.4 1 1.2
Stardust Lionia Being Built D - MIII 1 ki   7.8 2.3 2.3   8.45E+13 0 15.79260177 90 16.42930145 17.8 2.3 2.3
Stardust Hifala Being Built X 0.9 ki   4.5 7.6 1.2   8.91E+13 0 7.737089793 90 59.37000152 14.5 7.6 1.2
Stardust Riplar Being Built W 0.7 ki   3.2 9.3 1.2   9.91E+13 0 6.956358837 90 71.01237591 13.2 9.3 1.2
Stardust Tsirla Being Built N 0.5 ki   6.2 11.9 2.7   1.37E+14 0 11.37702843 90 62.48010757 16.2 11.9 2.7
Stardust Frop Being Built TZ 1 ki   11.2 6.9 2.6   1.34E+14 0 11.18017504 90 31.636036 21.2 6.9 2.6
Stardust Drisden Being Built G 0.6 ki   -9.2 -3.2 -1.2   9.81E+13 0 -7.023179234 90 199.179008 0.8 -3.2 -1.2
Stardust Kepdren Being Built F 0.7 ki   -2.1 -9.2 1.1   9.50E+13 0 6.648792759 90 257.1419098 7.9 -9.2 1.1
Stardust Nisden Being Built G - M 1 ki   4.5 6.2 -0.5   7.68E+13 0 -3.734178438 90 54.02761295 14.5 6.2 -0.5
Stardust Mindess Being Built M 0.4 ki   12.2 1.9 3.4   1.28E+14 0 15.39591032 90 8.852004099 22.2 1.9 3.4
Stardust Kisdess Being Built G 0.8 ki   9.3 4.5 2.3   1.06E+14 0 12.55052598 90 25.82099197 19.3 4.5 2.3
Stardust Korion Being Built A - G 1 ki   8.6 9.5 4   1.34E+14 0 17.33563527 90 47.84661692 18.6 9.5 4
Stardust Rillon Being Built K 0.6 ki   7.6 8.5 3.4   1.19E+14 0 16.60396271 90 48.19953971 17.6 8.5 3.4
Stardust Prion Being Built G - G - M 1 ki   6.6 7.5 2.4   1.03E+14 0 13.50810223 90 48.65222278 16.6 7.5 2.4
Stardust Kegan's Sun Being Built M 0.5 ki   5.6 6.5 1.4   8.69E+13 0 9.267687814 90 49.25383644 15.6 6.5 1.4
Stardust Flippist Being Built M 0.5 ki   4.6 4.5 0.4   6.45E+13 0 3.556899548 90 44.37040139 14.6 4.5 0.4
Stardust Sard Being Built P 0.6 ki   3.6 3.5 1.4   5.21E+13 0 15.58013723 90 44.19307054 13.6 3.5 1.4
Stardust Alnik Being Built T 0.4 ki   2.6 2.5 2.4   4.33E+13 0 33.63917335 90 43.87669729 12.6 2.5 2.4
Stardust Yelper 26 Being Built K2V 0.6 ki   1.6 1.5 3.4   4.05E+13 0 57.17594633 90 43.15238973 11.6 1.5 3.4
Stardust Hugo Being Built O 1 ki   0.6 0.5 4   4.08E+13 0 78.95164792 90 39.80557109 10.6 0.5 4
Stardust Uragon Being Built A 1 ki   1.6 1.7 1.8   2.95E+13 0 37.63349122 90 46.73570459 11.6 1.7 1.8
Stardust Puffy Being Built MIII 0.9 ki   2.7 2.8 2.9   4.85E+13 0 36.70648164 90 46.04162668 12.7 2.8 2.9
Stardust Graviton Being Built F 0.8 ki   3.8 3.9 4   6.76E+13 0 36.30079718 90 45.7440592 13.8 3.9 4
Stardust Syston Being Built G - M 1 ki   4.9 5 5.1   8.66E+13 0 36.07322932 90 45.57872557 14.9 5 5.1
Stardust Kygnus Being Built M - M 0.7 ki   6 6.1 6.2   1.06E+14 0

35.92759804

90 45.47350806 16 6.1 6.2

And dont forget SSAMS!

 

Theres like 20 stars there

 

Btw SSAMS is an upcoming star pack that Me, Smol and 4 others are working on

Edited by ILoveStars
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whenever I load this pack in 1.7.x I get an error
 

Spoiler


[EXC 09:54:55.585] Exception: The home star must have a home planet defined.
    InterstellarConsortium.SystemPatcher.OnLoaderLoadedAllBodies ()
    InterstellarConsortium.EventHook+<>c.<Start>b__1_2 

I tried removing the // before homeplanet but it didn't change anything
let me know if I need to include the full log

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

maybe I’m just an idot, but I still don’t know how much 1 ki is. Is it a lot, a little, maybe give it in kilometers or... um... megameters or gigameters or yottameters (insert laser brain here) (I think that’s the word)... also, what would happen if you somehow escaped Galaxy Center (or whatever’s) SOI? Does it cause you to glitch back into Sun (Kerbol is a vastly superior name)’s orbit? Ricochet back? Cause a RIP IN spacetime, rending the fabric of everything, bringing destruction to the galaxy, and potentially UNLEASHING THE KRAKEN ACROSS THE COMPUTER? probably nothing that interesting but I can dream

 

(and write)

On 12/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, The Minmus Derp said:

I was wondering, once I figure out how to make a planet, maybe it could go around one of the procedural stars if this is installed.

there are tutorials out there on how to make planets and stars, but I want to make a system too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 5:06 AM, HansonKerman said:

maybe I’m just an idot, but I still don’t know how much 1 ki is. Is it a lot, a little, maybe give it in kilometers or... um... megameters or gigameters or yottameters (insert laser brain here) (I think that’s the word)

Quote

The unit will be called/shortened ki (Kerbal Interstellar or something like that) and will equal 1e+13m which is close to 0.1% of real distances compared to real life and 1% of what it should be in KSP scale

btw the reach is releassed pls update spreadsheet

Edited by ssd21345
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...