Weird plume next to the vessel

I hope this is the right forum, now to my problem: Everytime i play there is a vanilla Plume next  to the vessel, even tho i use real plume. If anyone of you could say me what mod is causing this it would help. I have very many mods, so I dont want to try wich it is.

psNMeia.jpg

GlHW47R.jpg

EsPSILs.jpg

G2kSUOx.jpg

Edited by Salticus
Added pictures

6 hours ago, Xd the great said:

First, I am pretty sure it is a mod problem. Try to go over the .cfg files of the parts on your modded stuff.

I am also sure its a mod problem. But i dont know what you mean with "Going over cfg files", can you explain?

Ok, so ignoring the idea of going over every mod line by line, :rolleyes:.....

does this happen with this vessel only, or every ship you build?  Do you have an engine pointed in that direction inside the fairing?

If it's on every ship...

It's obviously a  mod issue as you say, so take a look at your mod list and see which ones would alter the plumes or engines.   Then remove them, see if it's fixed. 

If it's only on this ship, if it's not affecting anything other than visuals, then ignore it perhaps?  You could rebuild the ship, removing engines and re-adding engines so that plume might get reset.  

I'd also dig through the realplume thread to see if anybody else has reported this. 

24 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Ok, so ignoring the idea of going over every mod line by line, :rolleyes:.....

does this happen with this vessel only, or every ship you build?  Do you have an engine pointed in that direction inside the fairing?

If it's on every ship...

It's obviously a  mod issue as you say, so take a look at your mod list and see which ones would alter the plumes or engines.   Then remove them, see if it's fixed. 

If it's only on this ship, if it's not affecting anything other than visuals, then ignore it perhaps?  You could rebuild the ship, removing engines and re-adding engines so that plume might get reset.   

I'd also dig through the realplume thread to see if anybody else has reported this. 

It happens on every vessel. I will try to remove some mods like real pluzme to see if this is the cuase, thanks for the amnsers. And even if i dont find the mod, like you said, it only affects visuals.

9 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Look into the .cfg files of the modded parts of your rocket in the pic.

And have you updated all your mods to compatible versions? Or just restarting the game.

Or try to narrow down to the part causing that problem. Logs will help other people determine the problem

It happens on every vessel, if i start it with my modded install. And I wont go through every mod, i have like 108 or something like this.

I had a similar problem once. I think that the plume config file for the LV-N engine might me duplicated somewhere. Or it might be a different engine with you. But deleting the right cfg file will fix it, unfortunately I don't know which one or where it is, but I could guess.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.