Green Rolf Vehicles Development Centre

greenrolf

Green Rolf Vehicles Development Centre

cropped-logo1.png?w=736
Vehicles list [MOD - Link removed due to inadequate licensing of GTA V assets from Rockstar Games]

License: GPLv3

Edited by sumghai
Removed download link due to inadequate licensing of GTA V assets from Rockstar Games

The G vehicle:

the-g.jpg?w=1400&h=9999

[MOD - Link removed due to inadequate licensing of GTA V assets from Rockstar Games]

Edited by sumghai
Removed download link due to inadequate licensing of GTA V assets from Rockstar Games

The VMar

vmar.jpg?w=1400&h=9999

[MOD - Link removed due to inadequate licensing of GTA V assets from Rockstar Games]

Edited by sumghai

The VMar V2.0

Changelog

Added driver and front passenger seats

Fixed lights error

Vehicle template (.craft) is now provided

Edited by sumghai

moca.jpg?w=736

Vehicle name: Moca

Edited by sumghai

speedo.jpg?w=736

Vehicle name: Speedo

Edited by sumghai

On 8/28/2018 at 3:44 PM, mr. engino said:

These are great, but honestly they need to be put into one folder download.

meh..suppose it depends on how large a file/folder each vehicle is..personally Id pass on the golfcart and vmar(no 0ffense they still look good). but I really like the others. however...janitors closet exists for a reason :)

just a note. In the SPH selecting the vehicle as the root part(as in first part selected, NOT rerooting using the tool) its placed 90degrees facing up. also, trying to add the m1 wheels, surface attachment isn't completely square but rather at a slight angle. So I have to use the rotate/move tools to place them better.

I would like to add a few suggestions too: since the wheels are supposed to be attached to the axles, an attach node on the ends might be nice to have( even tho the m1 wheels dont need em) but someone could see a purpose for em :)

I also really enjoy the look of the M1-F rover wheel on the speedo (scaling it up by a tick with tweakscale), but it looks a tad strange/off center. however the fender look the wheel gives looks really pretty nonetheless. and the wheel itself is overall prettier too. might i suggest a migration?(for the moca and speedo at least..the Gvehicle looks great with the standard M1 wheel) just a thought

the Moca could benefit from an attach node in the cargo area I think.

and this is more of a far out dream, but maybe the speedo could have an animation for the rear doors to open and have science experiments. much like a service bay or similar.

your models are really nice looking. Ive enjoyed them so far. keep up the good work bud! look forward to seeing where these go.

if you ever wonder what to add next ;) maybe try the Banshee?? that is by far one of my most favorite gta vehicles to date!