[1.12.x] KerbalGPS Revived

linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, Ranger said:

I am having the same issue.  I think that the reason we are not seeing the orbits is that, well, they are probably under the surface.

Also, just to point out, with the values the way they are, you can not place the sat in the orbit and have it register as complete.

I tried to have a look and see if I could figure out where those number were to change them, but did not have any success.  Looks like the contract is generated with an equation based on the targets diameter, and I could no find anywhere in the save file where it could be tweaked, although I could have missed it.

I am putting my current moon constellation plans on hold until there is a fix.

I am having the same issue.  I have a contract to establish a GPS network on Minmus, but no orbits show up on the map view.  How can I fix this?

58 minutes ago, brohande said:

I am having the same issue.  I have a contract to establish a GPS network on Minmus, but no orbits show up on the map view.  How can I fix this?

Log file and a copy of the entire save directory for the save you are playing would be useful

You can try this:

If you wish to use the original contracts, delete the All-GNSS and rename the
two files:

Mun-GNSS.cfg.orig   to Mun-GNSS.cfg
    Minmus-GNSS.cfg.orig to Minmus-GNSS.cfg

You will have to delete the old contract, but these may work better for you

New release, 1.2.1.1

• Fixed GNSS contract generation for planets other than Kerbin

If you have active contracts which the orbits aren't showing up, delete the contract and this will generate a new one with valid values

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Thank you LGG!  I didn't expect such a quick response.. I am well aware on how many mods you maintain.  I am grateful!

That seems to have done the trick!   If I cancel it from the debug menu will that allow it to regen?

11 minutes ago, brohande said:

Thank you LGG!  I didn't expect such a quick response.. I am well aware on how many mods you maintain.  I am grateful!

Your welcome

11 minutes ago, brohande said:

That seems to have done the trick!   If I cancel it from the debug menu will that allow it to regen?

It should.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Yes

nice! ..18 sats for each planet seems too many for me! (but in real life, there are 18 sats for the whole GPS system)

but here, i may sat up only 12 of them...depends on the size of the planets...Duna I may setup only 12 of them...Eve is same as Kerbin (which is 18)

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 1.2.1.3

• Renamed DLL for CKAN compatibility
  • Added AssemblyFileVersion
  • Updated version file for 1.12

Having alittle problem with this mod any help log file (removed)    pictures  

(removed)

(removed)

Edited by Mecripp

4 hours ago, Mecripp said:

Having alittle problem with this mod any help log file https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jaxuwvavdppkdi/KSPlog.zip?dl=0     pictures  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlczqsd8ehnv52a/screenshot4.png?dl=0

Can you please explain what the problem is?  I don't have time to play guessing games

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Can you please explain what the problem is?  I don't have time to play guessing games

toolbar plugin says there 3 sats visible but no data and on the part says no sats visible so no data

Edit- Don't worry about it , I'll just uninstall mod all good

Edited by Mecripp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/18/2023 at 3:39 AM, VaNnadin said:

How about adding options to control accuracy of GNSS? Then it'll be better to use in career mode.I think it can be easily implemented by multiplying random values by actual coordinates.

Not really.  Too much work for not enough return

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.