Burn times suddenly really long

My burn times are randomly way to long for the stuff I use, First I could easily get in a 100km orbit around kerbin. The burn times are randomly like 90 seconds or so, but first this was like 30 seconds or less. I use the exact same ship. Does a mod change these burn times or something?

3 minutes ago, Zafer Altan said:

My burn times are randomly way to long for the stuff I use, First I could easily get in a 100km orbit around kerbin. The burn times are randomly like 90 seconds or so, but first this was like 30 seconds or less. I use the exact same ship. Does a mod change these burn times or something?

Well, there certainly might be mods and configs around that change your engine parameters. Did you install something suspicious?

28 minutes ago, Dafni said:

Well, there certainly might be mods and configs around that change your engine parameters. Did you install something suspicious?

Here is my mod list:

Spoiler

[X] Science!
Toolbar
Alcentar Rescue System
B9PartSwitch
B.Dynamics
BetterBurnTime (This only shows a better time when you need to burn)
BetterTimeWarp
BetterLookingOceans
CameraFocusChanger
CST-100
DamnedRobotics
CecouplerShroud
DistantObject
DockRotate
DynamicBatteryStorage
EasyVesselSwitch
EngineLight
EnhancedNavball
EVE
EVAManager
F9Demo
HangerExtender
JamesWebb
JanitorsCloset
JSI
KerbalAtomics
KerbalEngineer
KerbalJoinReinforcement
KerbalReusabilityExpansion
KerbalTek
Kopernicus
KopernicusExpansion
KSPRC
KSPWheel
Landertron
Launchers Pack
LETech
LoadingScreenManager
ManeuverNodeEvolved
NearFutureProps
NFP
Pebkac
PlanetShine
ProjectManager
RealChute
RealPlume
ReentryParticleEffect
RKE_Kanadarm
RN_Soviet_Rockets
SCANsat
Scatterer
ShadowWorks
ShipEffectsContinued
SmokeScreen
StockVisualEnhancements
SVT (StockVisualTerrain)
TarsierSpaceTech
TriggerTech
Tweakscale
WindowShine
TextureReplacerReplaced

Have you actually done these burns, or is it just the estimated burn time from the Manuever Node?   If you have just staged your ship, and the engine that is now active has never been fired, the estimated burn time is usually way off.   Gently 'burp' the engine so it doesn't change your orbit much, and the estimated burn time should return to an accurate level. 

On 8/14/2018 at 6:17 AM, Zafer Altan said:

Well you are not listing "the stuff you use."

If the ship in question was using a nuclear engine and you added mods by Nertea like Kerbal Atomics, Nertea totally changes the fuels used by some engines.

The totally different fuels that are added have different volumes and ISPs for the engines....

That's actually why I don't use Kerbal Atomics....

Included with that mod is a Liquid Fuel cfg file somewhere which you can relocate to the "patches" folder for that mod so the engines only use liquid fuel like stock nuclear engines instead of using Liquid Hydrogen or whatever they are switched to....(I forget specifically what exact fuel everything gets switched to by default).

I would go to the thread for that mod for specifics....

I prefer the Lightbulb Atomic engine included in Recycled Parts:

Edited by JoE Smash

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.