Welcome to the forum :)

I cannot find anything interesting in your log except for this:

93% memory in use.
8103 MB physical memory [522 MB free].
11173 MB paging file [106 MB free]

Well...technicall,y there is some RAM left but my best guess is: You run out of memory. Remove a few mods (I guess OPM & GPP will use a lot of RAM) and try again.

Edited by 4x4cheesecake

9 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Welcome to the forum :)

I cannot find anything interesting in your log except for this:

Well...technicall,y there is some RAM left but my best guess is: You run out of memory. Remove a few mods (I guess OPM & GPP will use a lot of RAM) and try again.

i don't use gpp or opm

Edited by martyns1234

8 hours ago, martyns1234 said:

i don't use gpp or opm

The linked log tells a different storry (check line 565 and 571):

Folders and files in GameData:
[...]
GameData
GPP
[...]
Kopernicus
ModularFlightIntegrator
OPM
OPM_FinalFrontier

I just noticed the GameData folder but if you don't use GPP or OPM, this is the wrong log anyway...

1 hour ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

The linked log tells a different storry (check line 565 and 571):

I just noticed the GameData folder but if you don't use GPP or OPM, this is the wrong log anyway...

• no dude, its the right one
  • when the error popped up i clicked go to the crash location or something like that. 

1 hour ago, martyns1234 said:
  • no dude, its the right one
  • when the error popped up i clicked go to the crash location or something like that. 

The error log might be the right one and I stick with my first guess, that you probably run out of memory.
But your output_log ist definitly not the correct one and I just found another clue for this:

Your error log says, you play on KSP 1.4.+:

Kerbal Space Program [version: Unity 2017.1.3p1 (02d73f71d3bd)]

But your output_log says, you play on KSP 1.3.1:

Initialize engine version: 5.4.0p4 (b15b5ae035b7)

[...]

[KSP Version]: 1.3.1.1891

The location of the logfiles changes during these KSP versions, the output_log for KSP 1.4.+ is  located in ' %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\output_log.txt '

If you can upload the correct output_log, we might find another possible reason for your game crashing :)

3 hours ago, martyns1234 said:

this one ? 

This one looks better :)

I was hoping for some exceptions but there is not a single one in your log. Usually, this is a good thing, but that's unexpected for a crashing game...especially since you got ToolbarControler and HangarExtender installed and both mods require 'ClickThroughBlocker' but still no exception (both mods are bundled with interstellar, maybe they modified them...or the game crashes before these mods are loaded...I don't know)

Your log just stops while the game is loading some KSPedia articles, so you can still try to install ClickThroughBlocker but without an exception, I highly doubt it is the reason for your issue.

Can you do me a favor and verify, that the log is complete? Just scroll to the end of your local file and the file you have posted at pastebin and check if they end at the same position. Pastebin got some restrictions regarding the filesize and I just want to be sure that the log is complete.

On 8/14/2018 at 1:24 PM, martyns1234 said:

So i'm not an expert at programming, so could you help?

error log 

The X_Input is involveed on the crash log. There's a good chance that this thread can help you:

@Just Jim, I think this may interest you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.