UI Q-O-L suggestions

I play quite a lot and finally have got to say something about the map mode and arbitrary fading of craft and their orbit traces which are not the focus. Please give me a button which stops all the fading entirely. I guess whoever added it was trying to help but the algorithm continually guesses wrong about what I want to see and what I dont, basically I want to see everything. (I am not talking about the orbit trace bright / fade slider already in the game, I mean that whole craft and their orbits are faded out.)

For instance today I wanted to switch to a craft I knew was approaching Minmus inside the SOI on an escape trajectory which needed a deceleration burn to insert into an orbit. So in the map after finishing maneuvers with another craft outside Minmus SOI, I switched to focus on Minmus and the craft I wanted was not visible at any zoom level, only orbiting craft were visible so I had to go through the tracking station. This doesnt help and it should not have been faded. This is just an example, the fade is continually obstructive and never helpful, it even happens to the craft I am focussed on sometimes, it just isnt working right.

Second quality of life suggestion is please have a way to toggle MNV display to permanent in the tracking station. It is such a pain trying to read all the node times when they are continually blinking out for four seconds and you have more than half a dozen. 

If you could do something about those that would be great because they are the foremost of my list of desirable changes. :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.