KSP VAB crash

I got this problem that some times when im launching a rocket ksp crashes and I have no idea why it crashes.

the worst thing is that it dosent create a file where shows the problem or I dont know where is located (and it takes ~40 min to load but that is irelevant to the problem);.;

It will be good if any person helped

Running out of memory usually creates a crash log...

Does it happen always with the same rocket you try to launch or are they different?

A KSP.log or output_log.txt would be helpful (the error.log isn't really helpful anyway, except for 'running out of memory' issues^^) and both of them are created...always ;)

2 hours ago, martyns1234 said:

Crash location changes through ksp 1.4+

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\Crashes

this is the new location

I am in 1.3.1 because mod compatibility

1 hour ago, Xd the great said:

My guess: running out of memory. Uninstall mods or use a more powerful computer.

It uses in the VAB 6 gb of ram and I got 16 gb and it goes smothly

1 hour ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Running out of memory usually creates a crash log...

It dosent create any files ( at least I dont find anything) and when it crashes it dosent leave any pop ups of crashing 

Also it only sometimes like 1 in 30 launches

5 minutes ago, JPGSP said:

If at least I had a file and I knew where ksp keeps the crashes things and also it only ocours when launching and not reverting

This post contains all possible log file locations for every OS:

For 1.3.1, I guess it is in KSP_x64_data folder. Wait until the next crash, than upload the log and share a download link for us :)

11 minutes ago, JPGSP said:

Contares, Contract Configurator and Interstellar fuel switch are the culprits ... to narrow down which one is the main issue I'd need to see your KSP.log but my first suspect is an outdated mod or mod incompatibility

KSP.log can be found in the same directory as KSPx64.exe ... it is overwritten each time you start your game just like the output log so we need one from a game that this error occurs in :)

Wich one is https://imgur.com/a/o78ZowV

13 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Contares, Contract Configurator and Interstellar fuel switch are the culprits

Are the all three mods wich are the problem?

13 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

KSP.log can be found in the same directory as KSPx64.exe ... it is overwritten each time you start your game just like the output log so we need one from a game that this error occurs in :)

if we need another one we will need to wait a lot of time (45 min +time for it to crash)

Edited by JPGSP

14 hours ago, JPGSP said:

Wich one is https://imgur.com/a/o78ZowV

Are the all three mods wich are the problem?

if we need another one we will need to wait a lot of time (45 min +time for it to crash)

The stupid but safest way to test is the remove them one by one. 

And try to crash the game.

Good luck.

As doc said, might be incompatible versions of mods. Try checking that manually.

The log says you have both the 1.4 and the 1.3 version installed for quite a lot of your mods. This is a mess. I would say delete everything and carefully only install the versions of the mod that were made for the version of the game you are trying to use.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.