Kerbin is beautiful

Triop

2 hours ago, KerbalChamp2006 said:

But purpleivan kerbin doesnt have seasons

Deng i really need to get myself some visual mods

Oh it does... just reeeeeeally long ones.

Give it a few thousand years and those mountains will be covered in snow, just wait and see :)

25 minutes ago, Triop said:

What part of the topic did you not understand ?

It's about Kerbin, not highlighting spaceships... -_-

Sorry, only started playing with EVE recently and that’s the only mission I had that came close. :( I liked the pics and wanted to share, and I guess they weren’t quite on topic.

Just now, 53miner53 said:

Sorry, only started playing with EVE recently and that’s the only mission I had that came close. :( I liked the pics and wanted to share, and I guess they weren’t quite on topic.

I understand your enthusiasm ^_^ Post them here:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/21-the-spacecraft-exchange/

MevkJPL.png

A screen cap from a documentary about the first successful attempt at getting a kerbal orbit. Looks like the only source I've got was captured with the close captions turned on and and the subs hard coded. 

I've got to agree with the pilot there. The first time you see it when you pan the camera around.

Edited by steuben

Fun topic. Kerbin is beautiful :D

There are many other home planets from other planetpacks.
Kerbin is beautiful because the tendency is that all home planets are prettiest because that's where the seas are blue, grass tall, beaches white and the girls are pretty.

You have galileo's home planet, gamelinx's home planets and moar moar moar.

Are pics of these homeplanets worthy of this thread?
Isn't it better to change the thread to allow pictures of all these planets? There's only good to come of it since more blue, green and pearly white landscape pictures are to come of if from other lookalike planets. As a second it might promote a few planet packs and most of these other home planets are Kerbin inspired.
Most of these planet packs have even better looking landscapes then Kerbin or are just different for variety and most of them also work with EVE and scatterer so pictures should be of same or better standards then those already posted.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.