it would be nice if the DLC Actually added the Descent module from the Soyuz 

because am annoyed that there is no soyuz style descent module

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 11:15 PM, Kroslev Kerman said:

it would be nice if the DLC Actually added the Descent module from the Soyuz 

because am annoyed that there is no soyuz style descent module

Welcome to the forums...yes, that was a bit of an oversight. If you're okay with mods you may want to look at Tantares. @Beale does an amazing job of providing Russian/Soviet parts:

• Like 1

Yes, of course.  :)  In fact it works even better now after it took Squad several months to change a measly couple lines of text in the boosters’ cfg file.   You can even get a functional Korolev Cross these days, imagine that!?

You can get the whole Soyuz from the workshop, then take it apart in the VAB to see how I made it.  If you like, strip it down so its just the re-entry module left, and save that as a separate craft or even save it as a sub-assembly for future use.  

Edited by klesh

On 8/22/2018 at 7:22 PM, klesh said:

Yes, of course.  :)  In fact it works even better now after it took Squad several months to change a measly couple lines of text in the boosters’ cfg file.   You can even get a functional Korolev Cross these days, imagine that!?

You can get the whole Soyuz from the workshop, then take it apart in the VAB to see how I made it.  If you like, strip it down so its just the re-entry module left, and save that as a separate craft or even save it as a sub-assembly for future use.  

well i used the Making history for the korolev cross there is a solid fuel cone thing in the fuel tank tab

On 8/25/2018 at 1:35 AM, Kroslev Kerman said:

well i used the Making history for the korolev cross there is a solid fuel cone thing in the fuel tank tab

Correct, and I am referring to how it took Squad 3 full months to patch an entire two lines of text in the part’s .cfg file so it would work as intended.

CoMOffset = 0.2, -1.0, 0.0
CoPOffset = 0.25, 0.5, 0.0