[1.4.2] Real Solar System Mod

XxLedvin25xX

Real Solar System 1.4.2

vCytnht.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

This mod adds the real solar system to its kerbal space program, where its actual orbits, sizes and textures are added.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

[Snipped by moderator]

Mod by XxLedvin25xX

MIT license

Titan with Saturn background.

C9idwSM.png

Enceladus with a history of Jupiter.

RTpiGsn.png

Our planet, the earth

a4T8z4H.png

And the moon

rrpzSk8.png

Total in game images.

SlYTiAP.png

l8XxQJX.png

9l8zz9s.png

Change Log

- V1.0: Created

Hello, again you must include a valid license in the download. I also see that you have a for-profit link-shortening service included in the download as a location for texture, which is currently banned under our rules.

Finally, you include Kopernicus in your download. Kopernicus is licensed under the GPLv3, which requires that all redistribution (whether in part, in whole, or as a derivative work) also be licensed under the GPL. At the moment, we do not require that all repackaged GPL work be licensed under the GPL, but I highly suggest it.

Please contact staff before reposting this mod, or instead provide your textures to the folks over at the RSS thread (I'm sure they'd love to use them! :))