The FAR Fightout: BDA Gunfighters!

19 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Like, if I made the AI suck and the plane awful as to balance the massive gun.

No, I still wouldn't want that. But, I have decided to allow the GAU because its heavy. And its ammo is heavy. Which is certainly a significant disadvantage. Plus, its ROF is less than the Vulcans anyway. 

17 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Lightning II is almost done, Sukhoi coming up soon...screenshot3.png

Is that a ramjet??

On 8/19/2018 at 1:51 AM, dundun92 said:

no thrust vectoring.

Oh

Never mind :D

Edited by Earthlinger

On 8/19/2018 at 7:51 AM, dundun92 said:

12. You may tweak the AI pilot settings however you want, but the Max G cannot exceed 10

A little nitpick, but this limitation can cause the fighters to Luff out (fighters forever chasing each other in an unbreakable circle). 

Edited by Joseph Kerman

2 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

A little nitpick, but this limitation can cause the fighters to Luff out (fighters forever chasing each other in an unbreakable circle). 

A big nitpick, IRL the pilots would G-LOC.( G-force induced loss of consciousness )

3 hours ago, Joseph Kerman said:

Really nice!

Edited by Guest

Yep !

I was another craft in progress but my MotherBoard as burn just before i finish it XD XD 

I wasn't plan to replace MB right now so i probably away for a while , erf ...

i stay tuned on the forum anyway ˆˆ

...Snif ... date of birth 2013 . R.I.P 2018 ! CYA dear computer !

Good afternoon, I'm having problems with this mod B9 Procedural wings, the other day I downloaded the mod to use in a Kerbal crafts x and the carfts open however are broken, the wings are not editable they are just wing parts around the whole plane , what is wrong ? Is it possible to resolve this problem?

3 hours ago, Catatau_27 said:

Good afternoon, I'm having problems with this mod B9 Procedural wings, the other day I downloaded the mod to use in a Kerbal crafts x and the carfts open however are broken, the wings are not editable they are just wing parts around the whole plane , what is wrong ? Is it possible to resolve this problem?

Mouseover them and press J

5 hours ago, dundun92 said:

A big nitpick, IRL the pilots would G-LOC.( G-force induced loss of consciousness )

Because the AI turns my plane at less G than max. I notice it to be 5-7 G's sustained, when 10 is the max limit, and the plane in question can do a nice 9 G sustained.

On 9/10/2018 at 6:09 PM, Joseph Kerman said:

Mouseover them and press J

Because the AI turns my plane at less G than max. I notice it to be 5-7 G's sustained, when 10 is the max limit, and the plane in question can do a nice 9 G sustained.

Actually, the AI(in my testing) has been pulling over G (11-15). You probably need to upp the steer factor, or the mac AoA.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.