Mods that i think would be good as stock

Ok so i have seen a lot of mod showcases recently, and some seem really cool to me and i think they should be added into the stock game. I know this topic it mentioned a lot, but this list of mods is truly special.

1. Kerbal Reusability. Currently in the stock game, it it difficult to land boosters without completely destroying them. The mod Kerbal Reusability being added into the stock game would make reusing spacecraft much easier. 

2. Trajectories Mod. The trajectories mod is a great mod that adds atmospheric trajectory predictions to make landing easier.

3. That one mod that adds boat parts. Sorry i forgot the name of this mod, but it would be useful in cooperation with Kerbal Reusability.

4. KER. This mod adds readouts and is very helpful.

So yeah. Thats the list of mods i want to become stock. Feel free to comment and suggest additional mods to be added.

Oh and also i think the MK4 part mod should be stock

You could try some of the other threads on this very topic, there is a large on e floating around here somewhere, a common suggestions thread is even stickied.  No reason to beat a dead reinvented wheel.   (Couldn't decide on an euphemism) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.