[1.4.x] Real Solar System Remastered By XxLedvin25xX [Ago 19 2018]

XxLedvin25xX

How I understand it, they on purpose update RSS after a next version is released, it's make RSS kind of LTS-ish. Also RSS&RO is a very large piece of work, so I understand why they need this LTS-ish cycle.

After 1.4 was out they update RSS to 1.3.1 in few days. So I think there would be RSS for 1.4.5 after 1.5 will out.

So, I propose you add [temporary] tag to the title.

Or if your aim is to support LTS-ish RSS for active version with or without RO, please write it in the OP.

But RSS already works in 1.4, so I'm not sure why this is necessary.  I'm also not sure about the etiquette behind modding, but it seems a bit rude to fork someone else's mod without talking to them about it first.  I'm pretty sure that if you made a good update and talked to them about it they'd have let you add it to the github for the official RSS,

4 hours ago, SpartanJack17 said:

But RSS already works in 1.4, so I'm not sure why this is necessary.  I'm also not sure about the etiquette behind modding, but it seems a bit rude to fork someone else's mod without talking to them about it first.  I'm pretty sure that if you made a good update and talked to them about it they'd have let you add it to the github for the official RSS,

Hello, I do not want that to happen, it will be added to the original post as this is an aid to the community nothing official is more this post was attached to the original only for reasons of confusion separated as an individual post if the original authors see this post (I think they have seen it) and they ask me to eliminate it I will do it with pleasure, Greetings!

Hey there, first time I've ever tried downloading mods for KSP. I noticed this one was updated for the more recent version 1.4.5 compared to the older versions (thanks for the update btw).

However I can't get the Real System to run correctly.

I've downloaded [1.4.x]RSS from the CurseForge website;

Kopernicus from the link in your Description;

and finally i've donloaded [1.4.1] Module Manager 3.0.7 from its Forum Link that was also in your description.

I extracted the files and added them into the GameData folder so it looks like this after the game has launched: GameData 

After i fire up the game, it lets me know while loading that module manager "managed" 462 patches. Afterwards I get the error that Kopernicus didn't load due to an exception with module manager. When i tried other methods such as deleting RSS texture file, or placing the whole RSS folder into game data without pulling them out, the game will load into an infinite Loading screen with the main menu theme playing in the background.

So that's where I'm at, Infinite Loading Screen before Main Menu, or Kopernicus didn't load due to an exception.

I'm running 1.4.5. and I REALLY wanna run these badboys with Principia and some other realism mods - Since Realism Overhual i think works only in 1.3.1 but some of its mod add-ons have updated beyond that.

Thanks for updating the RSS mod OP

On 28/8/2018 at 19:32, flyby2412 said:

Hey there, first time I've ever tried downloading mods for KSP. I noticed this one was updated for the more recent version 1.4.5 compared to the older versions (thanks for the update btw).

However I can't get the Real System to run correctly.

I've downloaded [1.4.x]RSS from the CurseForge website;

Kopernicus from the link in your Description;

and finally i've donloaded [1.4.1] Module Manager 3.0.7 from its Forum Link that was also in your description.

I extracted the files and added them into the GameData folder so it looks like this after the game has launched: GameData 

Después de que inicie el juego, me permite saber mientras cargaba el administrador de módulos "administrados" 462 parches. Después recibo el error de que Kopernicus no se cargó debido a una excepción con el administrador de módulos. Cuando probé otros métodos, como eliminar el archivo de textura RSS o colocar toda la carpeta RSS en los datos del juego sin sacarlos, el juego se cargará en una pantalla de carga infinita con el tema del menú principal reproduciéndose en segundo plano.

Así que ahí es donde estoy, Infinite Loading Screen before Main Menu, o Kopernicus no se cargó debido a una excepción.

Estoy ejecutando 1.4.5. y REALMENTE quiero ejecutar estos badboys con Principia y algunas otras modificaciones de realismo. Desde Realism Overhual creo que funciona solo en 1.3.1 pero algunos de sus complementos mod se han actualizado más allá de eso.

Gracias por actualizar el mod de RSS OP

Hello look what you have to do is put the RealSolarSystem folder in the GameData folder and download the textures of the link and also put it in the root of your GameData folder if it does not work to notify me and I'll solve it, Regards!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.