Kerbals Visors pink

I installed some visual mods to make my game a bit nicer to look at, but now I found out the kerbals visors are pink. I dont know why, or what mods are doing this. help?

Here is a screenshot that I had to upload as artwork because Steam Overlay hates me and is broken: 3048C98B409BD20BEDA935AC65E098C657B87FCB

Installed mods: (As seen in the GameData folder)

BoulderCo

CalmNebula

EnviromentalVisiualEnchancements

KerbalVisiualEnhancements

Kopernicus

ModularFlightIntegrator

Reflections & Skybox

scatterer

Squad (of course)

TextureReplacer

Edited by Dr.Krentist

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

Moving to Technical Support for modded installs, since this isn't an add-on release. ;)

1 hour ago, Dr.Krentist said:

I installed some visual mods to make my game a bit nicer to look at, but now I found out the kerbals visors are pink. I dont know why, or what mods are doing this. help?

From the mod list you give:  I would guess TextureReplacer, just because I know it does stuff with kerbals.  Might be worth asking in that thread.

I haven't heard of "Reflections", but if it adds reflections to visors or something, that might be another possibility.

You can cross off Kopernicus, ModularFlightIntegrator, scatterer, and EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements, I believe-- I don't think any of those do anything with EVA kerbals.  The others I don't know.

4 minutes ago, Snark said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

Moving to Technical Support for modded installs, since this isn't an add-on release. ;)

From the mod list you give:  I would guess TextureReplacer, just because I know it does stuff with kerbals.  Might be worth asking in that thread.

I haven't heard of "Reflections", but if it adds reflections to visors or something, that might be another possibility.

You can cross off Kopernicus, ModularFlightIntegrator, scatterer, and EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements, I believe-- I don't think any of those do anything with EVA kerbals.  The others I don't know.

I added a custom skybox mod to finish off my list of visual mods, and that seemed to fix the visors.

If this does happen again, ill be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks!

• 3 years later...
On 8/24/2018 at 6:17 AM, DoctorDavinci said:

Are you running KSP with force opengl?

I know this thread is 4 years old, but I just wanted to say thanks for reminding me I'm stupid. Been fighting with this issue for 2 days until I realized I still had a -force-glcore command line set up for whatever reason...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.