Why did my entire solar system disappear?

So I built this really fast plane and I was just messing around. I was trying to see how fast it could go before disintegrating, but I couldn't time-warp without the wings coming off. I tried to use Hyperedit to increase the speed by 10000, and the suddenly the entire solar system just disappeared. There was nothing in the map, and the plane fell apart. I tried getting back to Space Centre, but it had turned invisible. The buildings were still there, but they became transparent. Also, there is no sun, and the only light is coming from the stars above and the KSC runway. When I try to relauch the same craft, the craft became transparent, and I can see the star night sky in the KSC buildings. The runway becomes invisible where my plane is. However, struts, anti-grav motors and my parachute can still be seen. I know the plane is still there because when I go supersonic, I can still see the shockwaves. Also, when i go past 900m/s, the plane actually becomes visible. I tried opening another save, but I encountered the same issues. Can anyone please help?

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/T0tUMyV

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m1gYMci2ewh_46iKAmOJY4Lpp6MHvLRR/view?usp=sharing

PS I don't know if it's the right log. I just can't find player.log. 

It's gone because you messed with the laws of physics and allowed a Kraken to enter your game. 

This is a well known feature of the game, universe destroying Kraken attacks, and no logs and such are needed.   

There's no way to fix this, aside from "Don't Do That!".

Restart the game. If it still does it after restarting then you may have krackened your persistent save file...and whatever other saves you opened before restarting....

I krackened the game once so far, but I then deleted my persistent save file and copied one of the backups from the backup folder and renamed it to persistent.sfs

Do that....

And then from now on don't intentionally try to break the game....it breaks enough on it's own tbh....

23 minutes ago, JoE Smash said:

And then from now on don't intentionally try to break the game....it breaks enough on it's own tbh....

It's waaaaay better than it used to be, thankfully. The last time I've had a Kraken attack was playing very heavily modded 1.2, and the last time before that was potentially pre-1.0. That's excluding times where I've tried.

44 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

It's waaaaay better than it used to be, thankfully. The last time I've had a Kraken attack was playing very heavily modded 1.2, and the last time before that was potentially pre-1.0. That's excluding times where I've tried.

When I poop and it doesn't hurt me bum on the way out, it is waaaaay better than when it does hurt me bum on the way out.....but in both instances I'm still dealing with poo....

It would be far better if I didn't have to deal with poo at all....

2 hours ago, JoE Smash said:

When I poop and it doesn't hurt me bum on the way out, it is waaaaay better than when it does hurt me bum on the way out.....but in both instances I'm still dealing with poo....

Valid point, kinda gross analogy though  :/

5 hours ago, JoE Smash said:

To be fair, hyperedit is pretty well known for breaking the universe. KSP is a delicate beast at the best of times, and inserting huge numbers into the physics calcs doesn't often end well.
Hyperedit probably caused an overflow somewhere in the physics engine, and the error propagated until the universe went poof. Don't poke the NaN Kraken, it's tetchy enough already.

14 hours ago, steve_v said:

To be fair, hyperedit is pretty well known for breaking the universe. KSP is a delicate beast at the best of times, and inserting huge numbers into the physics calcs doesn't often end well.
Hyperedit probably caused an overflow somewhere in the physics engine, and the error propagated until the universe went poof. Don't poke the NaN Kraken, it's tetchy enough already. 

Yup.   If you intentionally break the game's physics, you really don't have room to complain about the physics in the game being broken.    HE should have a warning label:  "With great power comes great responsibility".

So for @JoE Smash, if you eat enchilada's and laxatives..... well.....

2 hours ago, SilverBulletGRX said:

Thanks guys! I took @JoE Smash's advice and fixed it, also deleting some mods along the way. 

I'm happy you were able to fix it without losing your progress m8!

Well you may have lost a little....but losing a launch is better than losing all your launches....

Edited by JoE Smash

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.