Tell a minor accomplishment you're disproportionately proud of.

FinalFan

There are many, but the best one for me was building my first plane that was not junk. It is simple and has very few parts, but it just worked like no others before it had. It is a joy to fly , and using the Mission Builder I took off around the southern mountains and even flew it on Laythe.  I've now uploaded over 40 craft to KerbalX, but this one started me down that road. I named it Octavia after science fiction author Octavia Butler.  It's here if you are interested.

9VHLJKH.png

Edited by Klapaucius

I remember wanting to go to Duna in sandbox so I built my rocket and launched....

....I was quite new at the time and forgot to stop burning at my desired AP (I was too busy messing about in map mode)

the burn made me leave Kerbin SOI and as I watched I somehow got an encounter with Duna! 

a complete fluke but hey....I loved that moment :)

Working out a horizontal-takeoff SSTO that was reliable over multiple missions and could land back on the runway with no dropped tanks or stages.

I've been playing KSP for a long time and this type of craft always eluded me. I mean, I could make them once in a while, but they never really worked consistently or easily. The HITAIL below is both.

ENVZ4Jb.jpg

Edited by moogoob

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.